Server List Not Populating Properly

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by Syntax42, March 20, 2011.

1. Syntax42

Syntax42 New Member

I was trying this out during the free weekend on Steam and I'm glad I didn't buy it.

I went to Multiplayer, then switched to Blitz mode because I want to learn the game before going up against real players. It seems like I have about a 50% chance of the Blitz server list working. If it doesn't work, then even the Crossfire servers fail to appear on the list when I hit refresh again. I have to exit the game completely to try again.

I have forwarded the ports listed here and disabled my firewall. I know that was for dedicated servers, but I figured I would try since I couldn't find the specific ports the client uses.

It is sad when the multiplayer part of a multiplayer-focused game doesn't work right. I doubt this will be fixed before the free time on Steam is up, so I won't be able to re-evaluate my decision to not purchase this. Honestly, I would buy it if this one issue wasn't preventing me from playing.
  2. ilovecrack

ilovecrack New Member

Same problem here with regular multiplayer, pretty annoying.
  3. ironmaiden947

ironmaiden947 New Member

Same here.