Cant connect to servers

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by ironmaiden947, March 18, 2011.

1. ironmaiden947

ironmaiden947 New Member

Hello everyone.

Since the last patch, i cant join any server. Everytime i find and try to join a server, it stays in the browser for a minute, then it plays the pitgirls high-fiving or tank with his tongue stuck on shavelce or whatever, after that it tells me that i lost my connection to the host. Then no servers show up and it gets stuck on "refreshing.." until i restart the game.

My ports are open, mnc.exe is allowed in my firewall. Let me remind you that the game worked perfectly since the latest patch. By the way, thank you Uber for this awesome game.

Thanks in advance.
  2. Kel

Kel New Member

Checked game cache integrity?
  3. ironmaiden947

ironmaiden947 New Member

I knew i forgot something.

Anyways, i verified game cache integrity after your post, and it told me that 1 file is missing as will be redownloaded. But i dont think it is fixed, because it says the same thing whenever i verify the game cache. Should i re-install the game?
  4. Kel

Kel New Member

Yes, try a reinstall. I heard that with 1 missing file a few times now, I hope that helps.
  5. ironmaiden947

ironmaiden947 New Member

Nope. I re-installed it, but i still cant connect to anything. It also still says 1 file is missing. Can i get some official help please?