1. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I never understood why the "top players" always have to claim they've done something first?

Didn't an Assassin on the winning team during the very first Uber Tournament just sit back an spam gremlins?

Oh yeah, lets please keep it civil in here.
    :ugeek:
  2. Miracle

Miracle New Member

@stretch
    No, Wraith would spawn gremlins but he often would have most of zYn's kills as well.
  3. DeadStretch

4. Miracle

Miracle New Member

That assassin your thinking of was Wraith, he did more than just spam gremlins.
  5. teapot

teapot Post Master General

I'm going to have to go with Yes, and 9 times out of 10. Even if it wasn't 6 tanks I've single handily taken out 3 assassins and the bots that they were pushing. Death Blossom and level 3 charge and it wasn't even a fight. Jumping a lot helps too.

I assume you're talking about 6 assassins vs 1 tank.. which I don't know why you'd bring up this example since we are talking about a team of tanks. Regardless the dank would surely dominate.
  6. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Erm actually someone brought up tank vs 6 assassins, no mention of 6 tanks till later on, please read whats been posted before trying to correct me, k thanks.
  7. destructamental

destructamental New Member

69 assists is nothing short of insane. I usually do things like this where I try some absurd strategy. Spamming buzzers works significantly better than I predicted.
  8. DeadStretch

You know it!
  9. destructamental

destructamental New Member

Kind bud always wins.
  10. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Thanks for telling me to go back and read the posts, it re-assured me that a "team full of tanks" was brought up before a single tank was mentioned. I see MLG's post, followed by yours, followed by Bro's post which states

am I really missing something here?

I love the dank's blossom. It's really some fire.
  11. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

We don't pub stomp we try and lose but it never works no matter how hard we try. We make it so eazy for them to win.
  12. DeadStretch

This is always fun:
    Start a match and have your whole team just sit inside the spawn taunting. Once they drop your ball come out and fight. While waiting try to make sentences with the taunts of different Pros.
  13. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

I'm going to try this
  14. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

yeah. i assume the feeling of almost winning feels good enough for them to not quit right away. we used to do this all the time.
  15. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

All choose assassin, smokebomb jump to the top window inside of the spawn, and taunt until the team takes down your ball.

Not only is this fun, but also prevents airstrike spawnkilling.