Adjust to Smoke Bomb, a small idea

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Saint Mudknot, March 7, 2011.

1. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Oh, that's why I don't claw...

...I have massive thumb that can reach joystick and still press jump button and all the skill buttons. True, my first-joint can press buttons while my finger-tip can move stick.
  2. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Are you sherlock holmes?

I would like the smoke bomb as someone said to work fast, seems like the assassin is lightning fast but when it comes to smoke bomb from danger she seems like she cant be bothered to.

Also Most other classes get something extra for level 3 red skill,

assault gets ring out ability
    tank gets knock down
    Gunner gets ring out ability
    sniper gets famous ring out ability

Assassin gets screwed over imo. I would like it to blind nearby enemies and do the spin that she does when you sword grapple a bouncer but with the sword pointed out-Coolest thing ever.
  3. Miracle

Miracle New Member

The assassin isnt supposed to slay, a get away quick skill is amazing for it and balenced. Dont change it.
  4. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

I disagree, i play it for bot pusher but it can just as easily be used for killing. My point was that at level 1 you can still use it to get away and level 3 is the same. All other classes get an added skill for level 3 (more special move than skill but you know what i mean).
  5. Miracle

Miracle New Member

Is there anyway i can get all of you in an room and just yell at everyone?
  6. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Lol not everyone is gonna share your opinion.
  7. Miracle

Miracle New Member

I understand not everyone has my opinion. But untill people prove me wrong, IM right, ive never lost a match or scrim.
  8. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Haha, whats that got to do with the assassins smoke bomb?
  9. Miracle

Miracle New Member

I disagree, i play it for bot pusher but it can just as easily be used for killing- im arguing that. My b for being unclear. but that still kinda supports my argument, assassin=bot pusher/turret killer not slayer, so no killing skill required.
  10. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

So youre saying a class that can ohk 5 out of 6 classes is no good as a slayer? Please.
  11. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

With an overheal, she can not ohko 2 of 6. Also, she can only hit completely unsuspecting enemies... it may be that I play Street Fighter, but if I get lunged my reaction is to get up in the air long before the grapple comes, so I rarely die.
  12. Miracle

Miracle New Member

You can assassinate people but if your getting more than a few a game your playing a very bad team that doesnt punish you. An assassin should not get kills unless juiced, trying to reset someones juice meter, or helping a teamate with shurikens. all somewhat rare occasions.
  13. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Juiced or not if they back grapple you - you are dead, you can dodge them all game but they will still catch you off guard or when dealing with someone else. Thats the whole point of a good assassin, they will choose the moment to kill wisely.
  14. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Would you two like to get back on topic before a mod tells you to?
  15. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

What are you talking about, we are having a discussion about the assassins skills aka the smoke bomb- Topic is about the smoke bomb

Calm down, you are not a mod.
  16. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

Lv3 smoke bomb or 4 packs of gremlins... let me think...
  17. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Neither, save for annihilator.
  18. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

I prefer skulking along with a gang or two of Gremlings. Sure, a tank can take
    them out with a blossom but they are good for distracting pros & raping turrets.
    And the annihilator isn't always available or unguarded.
  19. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

If Lvl 3 smoke bomb was worth it, you would choose to buy skill in it im sure ;)
  20. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

How about level 3 lets you remain invisible while attempting to jump, would be balnced enough and would actually be useful.