1. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

This is what happens when 5 of us play assassin and only spawn gremlins this is a legit strategy made by chronicle. We had one random trying hard we still won in over time by spawning gremlins. Action was in our game but he lagged out (As you can see he joins the party).

Attached Files:

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      1.9 MB
      Views:
  2. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Did the exact same thing last night, although we were running round too. Gremlins are by far the best bot. 69 assists haha i like it.
  3. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

Idk, a team full of tanks can kill both the assassins and their bot.

Not a legitimate strategy, but great on teams who don't see obvious teamstack and select classes against...
  4. IrradiatedRadex

IrradiatedRadex New Member

69 assists = Pimp
  5. F5in

F5in New Member

A gremlin pimp.
  6. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

What, that tank is gonna take out 6 assassins and loads of gremlins when they all pile up on him? Not happening.
  7. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

^^^^
    deathblossom kills gremlins
    charge 2/3 kills gremlins
    product bomb 3 kills gremlins
    heck, if a tank were smart, he would deploy on the gremlins. tank deploy with the right mixture of armor will allow him to gain a full bar of juice in one sitting from gremlins.
  8. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

This^

In other words, to reply to your question Pure Evil...

Yes. Yes, I do expect him to kill piles of gremlins and 6 assassins. Actually, I expect him to kill 12 assassins in 1 attack, and then exploit the gremlins for juice, and then kill them and the assassin's base... all roughly under 4 minutes. It doesn't necesarily take armor, just passive 1 without armor if I remember correctly in blitz.

Those n00bs that got killed 69 times due to gremlins, their best chance they will ever have to get an "all time great" was here. They blew it, which I am not suprised. Some people don't even look at tank.

It is like they see the character selection screen, and see nothing but assault and assassin. Then, they don't even see the assault or assassin. They actually see Ken and Ryu every time they look at the assault and assassin. It is a flaw in the random player's eyesight that causes that.
  9. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

I didnt say just gremlins, i said the assassins too but you wanted to rush to prove me wrong you didnt read what i read, sad really.
  10. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Lol 6 level 1 assassins yes but not experienced players. Also streetfighter is gay so i dont read anything on that crap.
  11. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

6 gold armor assassins can't just walk up to a tank and start gangbanging.

The tank, even if he isn't so good, will deathblossom-charge their armor advantage away, killing those assassins, POSSIBLY GET GRAPPLED DURING THE CHARGE, and deathblossom immediately after to kill the rest (if he gets grappled again, the deathblossom will still do the damage it takes to kill the assassin and he will "ungrapple")

Now, imagine if the tank gets to the gremlins and deploys before the assassins gets to him. No assassin will ever have a chance again that game?

NOW, imagine 6 tanks, all deathblossoming, 3 at a time back with a slight delay (to cover each other tank's reload). A team full of assassins would have to spray and pray shurikens?
  12. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

the point of the thread is ONLY gremlin spam.

and why do you come off as so mad all the time?
  13. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Do you think they are gonna just stand there and wait to be charged? If you have that many assassins tryin to grapple you it aint gonna end well. As for 6 tanks well you would have to be stupid to even try and take that on as an assassin but 6 sins vs one tank would be cake.
  14. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Bro wrote that the tank would kill the gremlins and the sins so thats why i posted what i did. As for coming off mad well thats down to how you read my posts, its a forum for a game lol mad? haha
  15. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

meh. then your problem is that if the assassins all go for one tank, why dont the tanks all travel in groups of two? and who's to say the tanks cant claw, or at least jump for that matter?
  16. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

If they all lunge at once (LOL!), and then one grapples him at the end (would have to grapple out of a charge, but that's possible), THEN they might kill him once. Overall, gremlins arent going to bother him anyway. Go play "the scramble" blitz as a tank, remember your railgun has a grapple and you have product grenades, and you can do it so easily without ever needing a turret, and with a shaveice it is guranteed you won't die.

Also, try boosting for juice while deployed on gremlins. That makes the scramble even more fun and guranteed win for tank.
  17. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

I know how to play the tank thanks. What i am trying to say is if you have 6 assassins trying to kill you they are not gonna stand in a straight line for you to kill them they are gonna wait for you to use your charge, you could grapple a sin but then they are gonna grapple you while the others slash you to death.

Gremlins just add to the chaos.
  18. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

claw? meh
  19. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

20. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

What do you expect when you are pubstomping noobs.lol I would've been satisfied with that many assist the best part is it says 69.