Blitz Top Down Map Needed!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Hawkhaven, August 15, 2010.

1. Hawkhaven

Hawkhaven New Member

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but I would like the top down view of the Blitz map. As I haven't found a way to take a picture of it from my TV or on the internet from somewhere. So here I am! I hope you guys here can help. As I would like the Map and if at all possible the icons for the turrets.

I hope you all can help and thank you!
  2. ComedyFish

ComedyFish New Member

Troll?
  3. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

First: Comedyfish, How is that a troll post?

He was asking for a top down view of the maps and the icons for turrets. I imagine its for a website or for forming strategies. He wasn't saying anything negatively about the game or people on the forums, which would be the definition of a troll.

Did you even read the post, or did you just assume it was a negative thread? We want to build the community, not drive people away by saying "Troll?" when someone has a legitimate request probably useful request...

Second, Hawkheaven:

As far as getting a picture of the blitz map goes I would suggest Screencapturing the view you get when you are dead. It shows the general layout of the entire map and even has icons for the turrets. I don't have the ability to get those kinds of shots, BUT check youtube for gameplay and I bet you'll be able to see those screens. Pause at those moments and print screen. Edit the image and you should be good to go!
  4. Hawkhaven

Hawkhaven New Member

Thank you very much, I'm surprised I didn't think of that myself(the youtube idea). I would actually have screencapped it myself if I had the ability to. So thank you for the help ObiFett.