1. HazeTheRipper

HazeTheRipper New Member

i dont called u troll i send u ggs yesterday and i mean it like i said it i called sillentwolf and hes friends out of eval trolls cuz for they be how they be like swiching tag to atb or rf and invite everytime they see a forumface everyone they know wich is piss me off and even then they cant handel it to kill me without juice oO thats why i want scrim them now more then every team on mnc

ok but feel free to send me message if u got ur friends toghter

add me on xbl gt is aTb Ripper im sure we find some time this weekend wich is ok for both teams
  2. [ITA]EvalZenith

[ITA]EvalZenith New Member

i never put rf or atb on my name..i only have fun with aeros clan..so calm down ripper..e please, don't call me troll because i'm not ;)
  3. HazeTheRipper

HazeTheRipper New Member

i wrote out of eval...
  4. [V]iVergil zZ

[V]iVergil zZ New Member

He's right.

Oh, I'm sorry, I was wrong :D
  5. [iTa]SpeciaLShadoW

[iTa]SpeciaLShadoW New Member

Good team!! But i think ripper is the best of this clan.
  6. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Save your **** talking until you have played us.
  7. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Fixed that grave error for you.
  8. Govnerplatypus

Govnerplatypus New Member

I don't know man, played with Ripper and PUR3 Evil this weekend, and damn, they're both preeeety beast. :p
  9. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

PeTuliacat is the best person on the team. Just because she helped me get my 94-0
  10. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

? You are the best, around! ?
  11. ChristmasInDuck

ChristmasInDuck New Member

How about all your opinions are invalid? I'd say so because this not not your topic.
    All the players have something they excel at, there are things each player is better at than the others. I'm not gonna come and make an arguement over who is the best player, if you prefer a player and in your opinion they are the better player; keep it to yourself or at least keep it out of my post.

Yes, Ripper is an amazing player, and he probably is the best player here (Keep in mind this is my opinon), that doesn't mean you have to put it up on our team topic, prevent yourself from doing this in order not to create any arguements.

Also Royal Flush: I've started to play MNC less and less due to my connection being horrible and that causing the game to be very frustrating for me. You've probably noticed me playing less, Ripper; you used to be 1 All-Star ahead or me, now you're 2. You've probably experienced yourself in an occasional game that you're on a bad connection and you can't get any hit detection and there's delays in a lot of the actions you take: Well, that happens to me just about every game now, of course there are totally fine games, but they're few and far in between. So I won't be playing too much MNC due to that problem, until I get my connection fixed at least, how ever long that might take. Of course I'll still play, just not as much as I used to.
    Hope you understand where I'm coming from and adjust accordingly.

See you in game-
  12. That Dutch Guy

Have you played against Deadeye?
  13. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Are you in his fan club?
  14. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Christmas, this last week on mnc just seems to have been lag after lag. You are not missing anything, see you when your connection is sorted.
  15. HazeTheRipper

HazeTheRipper New Member

Hey ChrismasInDuck what happens to u i would Need u for update the rooster and i also wanna Play some matches with u :(
  16. That Dutch Guy

nope. I just think he's one of the best players I've ever played with/against. Is that a crime?
  17. Govnerplatypus

Govnerplatypus New Member

Yep. 5 years in federal prison and a cash fine of up to 50,000$.

And, I'm on Royal Flush now. Not kidding. :p
  18. ChristmasInDuck

ChristmasInDuck New Member

Ahahaha! You all so funny I just had to laugh at you, not with you, but at you. Yes, yes I just went there and there was nothing you could do about it. That's just how awesome my awesomeness of epic proportions truly is. Yes, yes indeed. This is one of those things you cannot possibly protect yourself from, a condom only does so much. Not any kind of plastic protection can prevent this from happening, not even a twinkie wrapper, because this... THIS IS SPARTA! Oh ehm gee copyright!

PS: Always be safe, condoms saves lives.
  19. buffacumber

buffacumber Member

lolwut?

...that is all.
  20. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

....yeah, that really is all.