Eyefinity Support

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Wishlist' started by FaXuM, January 7, 2011.

1. FaXuM

FaXuM New Member

I have an Eyefinity setup with 3 monitors but the game doesn't support the higher resolutions to take advantage of this. The highest resolution gives me no field of view and in 3rd person view the toon is in the way most of the time.
  2. hickwarrior

hickwarrior New Member

Could you show me a picture of eyefinity? Also, I never have problems with the character standing in my screen like that.
  3. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

4. hickwarrior

hickwarrior New Member

Oh, so that's how it works. Seems ridiculous, but I guess they can work something up.
  5. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

Supporting it only requires two things, I think

- Allow any resolution that the desktop would allow
    - Control the FOV vertically instead of horizontally (hor+ instead of vert-) OR allow custom FOV settings
  6. Sn1PeR

Sn1PeR New Member

I would love for this to be officially supported. There is a video here showing how awesome it would be:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QktVpHeQCsY

This is one of the only games I know of that doesn't work in eyefinity/surround/TH. It really is keeping me from playing it or recommending it to others. Core pc gamers are rapidly adopting this technology. It is supported by both nvidia and AMD. The types of people who have these rigs are the same ones who are going to promote your game on forums and tell their friends to buy it. Please make us happy.
  7. Sn1PeR

Sn1PeR New Member

Any word on if this is going to eventually be added? Can we be VAC banned for using the memory edit fix?
  8. RayHanley

RayHanley New Member

in another thread asking for eyefinity, i think there was an official response that this will be on their "to-do" list