New map announced at PAX East for PC

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Sm1tty Sm1t, March 13, 2011.

1. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

I didnt get a chance to play it, nor even SEE it due to some unforseen circumstances, but Uber assures me that they're new map is going to be pretty damn cool. I dont have a layout but it's a giant bouncy castle!

Look for it soon on PC and eventually(?) Xbox!
  2. Esham

Esham New Member

A user on the steam forums posted a wall of text about it. Looks pretty interesting.
  3. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

oh good!! I didnt get access to it (planned for it today) but I'm sure it's awesome. I didnt see a topic about it here, and unfortunately I didnt have TOO much info about it.

I do, however, have an interview with John Comes going to YOutube shortly. (its a quick few minutes just talking about the game and whatnot)
  4. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Smitty you are late to the party my friend. There is already a thread with an overhead screenshot of the map and a video. I believe it is all in the PAX East Booth thread I made.

;)
  5. Mail

Mail New Member

I do not actually know where that thread is, please link it. I'm interested to see the new map.
  6. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

7. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

Are you surprised DeadStretch? I'm only around to spam the forums anyway! HOWEVER< I will upload and link my brief interview with Scathis tonight...that way I feel like I've contributed.

I kinda put him on the spot, too. :)