The REAL Leaderboards

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by devorax, August 13, 2010.

1. fatMasticator

fatMasticator New Member

i am number one on the leaderboards in my head.
  2. BeastGraphix

BeastGraphix New Member

So if im 95 on the Leaderboard, where am I on the 'Real Leader board'?
  3. Kyou Kizu

Kyou Kizu New Member

Probably around 70..? No clue and no way to tell. :(
  4. l3g1t

l3g1t Member

Probably somewhere in that range. It is harder to tell once you stray away from the top, partly due to the fact that more and more people are legitimately working their way up, but also more and more people boosting their way up. It was easy to tell Days 1 and 2 but now its getting harder.
  5. Reborn Insanity

Reborn Insanity New Member

If any one even cares I never "boosted" I simply waited for the exact minute the game hit stores and i haven't stopped playing the game since. I guess you could say I'm wasting my life on the game but I don't like how everyone is coming after me like I'm the bad guy.
    I'm simply enjoying the game to it's fullest even if that means lack of sleep and constant play. Even if you guys still disapprove of me I just want to say thanks for making a great game, and helping me meet a lot of cool people on the game.
  6. Kyou Kizu

Kyou Kizu New Member

My drama-sense is tingling. :O
  7. Reborn Insanity

Reborn Insanity New Member

Not intentionally trying to be dramatic, just trying to clear my name.
  8. Kyou Kizu

Kyou Kizu New Member

I know. Wasn't trying to be an *** either. :)
  9. BeastGraphix

BeastGraphix New Member

I work 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I scheduled with this game in mind.
  10. intelekt

intelekt New Member

Anyone else notice the flaw?

Um... this game never hit STORES... it is an XBLA release... I am confused..
  11. Kyou Kizu

Kyou Kizu New Member

Online store..? You know what he meant. <.<
  12. intelekt

intelekt New Member

Gotta disagree.. he said STORES.. there is only one XBLA... and I dont think I have ever in my years heard anyone call it a store... but maybe I am wrong...
  13. l3g1t

l3g1t Member

I'm sorry sir but there was no possible way. Absolutely no possible way. Shadow and the devs have had it since Sunday night. I know most of them played it almost nonstop till about release day. So there was no way that on day 2 that you had a higher lifetime earnings than shadow or myself or anyone else who was playing it nonstop before it came out. Maybe if you got there today it might be believable, but day 2...theres no possible legitimate way.
  14. ABAGOFWETSAND

ABAGOFWETSAND New Member

I am ranked 7142 in kills, where do I really stand?
  15. l3g1t

l3g1t Member

Above us all :cool:
  16. devorax

devorax Member

/thread
  17. l3g1t

l3g1t Member

lawlz you made the thread
  18. devorax

devorax Member

and you summed it all up.
  19. Patch

Patch New Member

I agree. Leader boards are never an indication of skill, and they only encourage devious players to cheat. Thankfully, few PC games include them. I hope Uber removes the leader boards when Monday Night Combat is ported.

I'm a little reluctant to post because it's obvious that he just wants attention, but...

There's a strong possibility that ReBoRn InSaNiTy is boosting with HS M4D STORM. The twenty hackers' scores generally don't change. However, when I passed HS M4D STORM on the earnings leader board last night, he started rising again. ReBoRn InSaNiTy's earnings/wins also increased.

I went through the kills leader board and found ReBoRn InSaNiTy at (2526 - 922 kills). That means he's averaging about 2 kills a game (480 wins). Even if he is base rushing, he would take out 3-4 enemies each match. Against an actual team, I imagine someone that good would break at least 10 kills.

HS M4D STORM, however, isn't even in the top 10,000 players for wins. This means he's won fewer than thirty games, despite being ranked second on the earnings leader board (below the 20 hackers). I wouldn't be surprised if he's won zero games and just allows Reborn Inanity to get a couple kills in while rushing the money ball during private matches.

I'm not sure who they're trying to fool.

It's rude enough that you'd call out one of the longtime community members, but you're a hypocrite to suggest L3G1T is "assuming things." When I passed you on the leader boards yesterday, you assumed I had to be boosting. I even offered to play with you to prove my stats were legitimate.

Remember, it's just a game. Have fun. Uber has earned their bacon with Monday Night Combat. It's one of the most addictive titles I've ever played.
  20. l3g1t

l3g1t Member

^this.

Everything he just said.