losing connection when a online game starts

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by voodoo dummie, February 2, 2011.

1. voodoo dummie

voodoo dummie New Member

okay. this is my problem:

whenever i try to do an online match. i can join a lobby & such and chat, toggle ready and all that like norma,. however. whenever the game starts. i get a loading screen like starting any game. and then i lose connection.

i bought the game from steam and i use a wired internet. furthermore, my firewall does allow mnc.

any thoughts on how to fix it cuz this game is kinda lame in solo
  2. Gato99

Gato99 New Member

:ugeek: I have a similar error... i can join a game and play but then second i move or press a key, I timeout. I can move around the map normaly but the players stop moving, the bots dont attack and allways move forward and i cant attack anyone.

We do need some help here..... :evil:
  3. Salad Snake

Salad Snake New Member

Yeah....I can't even get into the game, I just "lose connection to host" when at the loading screen. There's already been a couple threads on this. So far, no help....
  4. gintenre

gintenre New Member

We are on the same situation. It always happens with my game. I can't go online because I always lost my connection. I guess there should be some problems with the game.
    Last edited: March 14, 2011
  5. Darrus Dreadtiger

Darrus Dreadtiger New Member

I can go online, but I drop from almost every server after 20-30 minutes total.
    People keep telling me that it's my network's fault but I find that hard to believe.

It'd be great to know someone else who is suffering the same symptoms.
  6. Bluey

Bluey New Member

I can join servers but within 15 seconds of joining ill lose connection, everything will run in a straight line like it's lagged out.
    It's not my connection dropping as I have ping's running fine at the same time and every other game I play on-line has no issue with drops like this.
    Is there a known bug that i've missed because every server i've joined so far tonight since i've patched has dropped me and i've tried around 10 so far.
  7. Bluey

Bluey New Member

8. Bluey

Bluey New Member

Apart from the fact you can't telnet into the 6.2.6.E version of the Bt Home Hub so i'm still screwed.
  9. UberGaf

UberGaf Uber Alumni

If you can't telnet into your homehub, then you can make use of the following workaround:

Wait 60 seconds between refreshing the server browser and joining a game. It's the server list coming in machine gun style that breaks Thomson routers.