How to Survive the Infinite Blitz alone.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by Hawkhaven, August 14, 2010.

1. Hawkhaven

Hawkhaven New Member

Surviving Infinite Blitz!

Now this isn't the best guide and it possibly never will be. But having managed to survive to Round 73 alone(losing literally a second after Round 73 popped on screen). I thought I should try and write this little guide to help any others who need the help.

Again, this is not the best guide ever and based on my single player experience.

Tip #1
    The first thing I did is pick a Custom Support Class, with Rank 3 Skill Regen. Rank 2 Armor, and Rank 1 Speed. Speed may not be the best choice for the 3rd but it worked for me.

Tip #2
    Don't buy personal upgrades at first get turrets.. Buy Lazer Blazers(or however it's spelled), start with them near the front and spread them around a bit. Upgrade a few to their full levels. Keep 75$ for one Long Shot at the spud(I think?) behind the Money Ball.

Tip #2(alternate)
    Buy one upgrade for your mini turret and do the same with the Lazer Blazers, but don't get the Long Shot(buy one later). Set up the mini turret at the front where each Blitz game starts. It looks like this /----\ Place it in the centre of that and overheal it.

Tip #3
    OVERHEAL EVERYTHING and HACK. And as soon as you can upgrade the hack skill. By Round 16 I had my Hack up to 3, my Air Strike up to 3, and I left the turret at 2.

Tip #4
    Gremlins.... Look out for them. That is really all as they will kill you extremely quickly.

Tip #5
    At around Round 50 I started using the Ejectors. And they will help keep the flow of the speedy enemies slowed even if a little bit.

Infininja's Tip
    Shave ices slowed down gremlins like crazy on the Scramble blitz, I'd assume they'd work on sudden death.
    -> And yes, they do I've noticed.

AND NOW WITH ADDED MAP!

[​IMG]
    I'm posting it here for the time being as I'm not sure just a link would be smart but there's the map with the set-up I used. I could not find a total top-down map so I used what I could find(thankfully there was a picture on the site) Orange and Red's do meet up but RockIt's would work well where they go as well as the Lazer Blazers.

That is all for now, and if anyone else has any tips post them or send them in a PM and I will add them along with credit to the sender/poster.

I hope this helps even a little bit!
    Last edited: August 15, 2010
  2. Infininja

Infininja New Member

Shave ices slowed down gremlins like crazy on the crazy blitz one, I'd assume they'd work on sudden death.
  3. Galaxy010

Galaxy010 New Member

Can you take a pic of your turret layout?
  4. Hawkhaven

Hawkhaven New Member

I would if I had the capability, however if someone could find me an overhead map I will gladly draw out the layout I used.

Edit: Layout Posted.