Invincible 'Dead' Players

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by DelBoy, March 1, 2011.

1. DelBoy

DelBoy New Member

I don't know if you guys have seen it but I've seen this issue happen 3 times now.

Basically, what happens is that a player dies by a kill but stays alive and completely invulnerable to ANY form of attack. They are also unable to move, and stuck to the spot, but are still able to attack, turning them into some sort of really OP human turret. Their health showed as red, so I assume their life bars were empty.

2/3 times, I've seen the affected player able to rotate about on the spot, one being a assassin and the other an assault. However, another assassin I saw was firmly rooted and completely unable to do any sort of movement.

I presume this is an issue with grappling as the only time when I saw one of these players 'die' was via grappling, and this was while being surrounded by a gang of my team mates, so maybe it's an issue with multiple grappling happening at the same time?

It's just not nice when one of these bugged players end up right next to your money ball, and then the match goes into overtime. :lol:
  2. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

It's a glitch that Uber are having difficulty replicating, you should message Ekanaut and tell him about it.
  3. vortexcontinuum

vortexcontinuum Active Member

I've seen it once myself, and once in a video. I'm fairly sure it has something to do with grappling.
  4. Darrus Dreadtiger

Darrus Dreadtiger New Member

I think i've seen it a total of four times now. two times it majorly influenced gameplay... you wouldn't believe what an immortal assassin can do in direct range of a moneyball... one time the user disconnected without killing anyone and reconnected... (that was me btw)

I have absolutely no idea how this happens, but I believe it to be related to grappling...
  5. PH4T3

PH4T3 New Member

I saw this happen before too. I killed an assassin, but no... I didn't. They stuck there for like 30 seconds until someone used an airstrike and the person finally died, although I assume they might have done a console /die command. Only happened once but this bug does exist.