Tank and Gunner Endorsments

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by Galaxy010, August 13, 2010.

1. Galaxy010

Galaxy010 New Member

I need help deciding my sponsors for Tank and Gunner. I found my groove for Assassins, Support, and Sniper, and am working on Assault, but I can't figure out what to do for Tank and Gunner. Help?
  2. l3g1t

l3g1t Member

For gunner, I run two different ways.

Offensive with a little defense:

Health regen x3
    Accuracy x2
    Crit x1

This has been my main Gunner build

Fully Offensive:

Accuracy x3
    Fire rate x2
    Crit x1

This just eats through people.
  3. Galaxy010

Galaxy010 New Member

Anything for Tank? That's the one I really have trouble with.
  4. RapidFire2013

RapidFire2013 New Member

For the tank i use:
    3) Rate of Fire- Dramatically increases the speed of the jet gun as well as the secondary, youll be burning threw people in seconds

2) Clip Size- With how much ammo youll be burning threw, youll need some more in clips

3)Speed- with the tank being a big guy and having his primary being a close combat weapon, running faster helps

as well i find the tank best on the LazeRazor map since its most close combat compared to other lvls that are open, which are not really good for tank, hope you find this layout useful
  5. Galaxy010

Galaxy010 New Member

^for Tank, I love to be able to survive Assassin backstabs to just rub it in their face. What level armor do I need?
  6. Bankshot

Bankshot New Member

i go armor/regen/speed
    staying alive > doing damage imo.
  7. RapidFire2013

RapidFire2013 New Member

i dont really have a probably aganist enemy assassins, you can see and hear them with ease. all they take is one good charge form a tank
  8. MethTicalSR

MethTicalSR New Member

For me, I personally use Rate of Fire x3, Armor x2, and Health Regen x1, I have other custom tank classes that have basically the same setup but with Health Regen replaced by Speed or Clip, depending on what I'm in the mood for :)
  9. Downfall

Downfall New Member

The standard Tank seems perfect to me, but Gunner NEEDS Gold Armor since Deploy is so good on him and he is slow he is such a big target.
  10. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Gold: Reload
    Silver: Rate of Fire
    Bronze: Speed/Armor

Makes Death Blossom incredibly useful against bots, Assassins and charging Assaults.