The Assassin and the Bomb

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by JimCognito, March 9, 2011.

1. JimCognito

JimCognito New Member

Is it me or does the Assassin have the ability to nullify freshly thrown bombs for a couple of seconds? As an assualt I throw a bomb at a pro and it lands at their feet and as soon as it touches the grounds I press x and it detonates, no problem but I see an assassin just standing there and I throw my bomb at her and see the 'X' to detonate appear and tap it, nothing happens, so I tap again and again and again but she's still there! She notices the bomb walks out of the radius and then I can blow it up, after 2 or 3 seconds. Other scenarios, same thing, I throw a bomb at an assassin and it won't go off untill shes's left it's blast radius. Anyone else encounter this?
  2. DarioLikex3

DarioLikex3 New Member

i often encounter in this situation, but i think it's because of lag :(
  3. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Aw man, I hate it when my insta-Ring-Out bullsh*t doesn't work!

Probably lag-related. Empathy, my connection also sucks.
  4. vortexcontinuum

vortexcontinuum Active Member

Happens to me a lot on Xbox. It's lag related- Generally the higher your ping, the longer it takes for the bomb to arm.
  5. JimCognito

JimCognito New Member

It's in the same match, I can detonate instantly on other classes, it's just the assassin has a saving grace when it comes to marines bombs.