1. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i wasnt insulting your host. i was saying it was bad due to location. i know why they had a bad host. it was one of many things my team had going against us and we still won
  2. [ITA]EvalZenith

[ITA]EvalZenith New Member

Everytime we italians say something most of you act like we are bad and awful people and you guys are guru of this game! I appreciate aTb, Christmas, Thom, Amaze and other people i played with...but i hate people who play with us..lose or win and then talk thrash about us..

..i play most of the time alone..i play almost 2 or 3 hour a day with my friends..call it pubstomping but the meaning of the game is to have fun.and i have fun playing with them, my friends..so..what's the problem?

..yeah tom12 you won the game..you guys played a lot better then we done, how many times you'll say this just to accomplished(?) yourself?

..feel free to play with, against us/me..but please..stop hate us..hate silvio berlusconi but not italian players!
  3. HazeTheRipper

HazeTheRipper New Member

wtf noone in the world can hate silvio berlusconi^^
  4. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

He must have invited you to his bunga-bunga parties.
  5. HazeTheRipper

HazeTheRipper New Member

no He don't i just like silvo for his style to work as president :p
  6. InsolubleFluff

InsolubleFluff New Member

Hey ma' look, I'm in a team!
  7. J Triple Dash

J Triple Dash New Member

I'm going to be on live in a hour!!!!
  8. ChristmasInDuck

ChristmasInDuck New Member

Come on! We want some scrims already. European teams come on, play against us, or you don't even have to be a team, just throw some good friends together and play us.

We can't ever get a match going.

Sad face! :(
  9. J Triple Dash

J Triple Dash New Member

we are still currently 2 man down (gunner,assault) if you main 1 of these and want to join a friendly & competitive team send atb ripper or Christmasinduck a FR (my list is full) the only requirement is that you are from the uk/eu. we do have a number of subs but need members that play for a long length of time and often.

I will be online from about 1-2pm gmt tomorrow. if any teams are online send 1 of us an invite we really want to take on some good teams.
  10. teapot

teapot Post Master General

I think MLGintervention is somewhere in the UK.
  11. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Sounds american to me.

Also put me down for assault.
  12. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

I MELEED RIPPER YESTERDAY LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  13. HazeTheRipper

HazeTheRipper New Member

^^ like i saied it sh1t happens wait a bit and you become my 800th melee kill :D
  14. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

American.
  15. Govnerplatypus

Govnerplatypus New Member

I'm European, but currently on another team. Sorry, but I'll be happy to play with yall. send me FR if you are interested Same as Forum name
  16. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

I'd be proud :D
  17. HazeTheRipper

HazeTheRipper New Member

scrim aginst ita today we have to wait for evalzenith get online for fix a time but would be nice if ppl come online to be rdy
  18. [V]iVergil zZ

[V]iVergil zZ New Member

Yep, Silentwolf didn't understand what you were saying at him, so I had to translate it all and this is why he needed some time to answer you lol, :O Anyway, had good games with you today, someone told me you called me troll, but i was serious when I said that was funny to play against you ;)
  19. [ITA]EvalZenith

[ITA]EvalZenith New Member

rip, when you see me online in a party contact me so we can play..i can't tell you if we can play in a specific time because we could be busy..
  20. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

Hey guys, I've got a team I'm going to be entering in the upcoming league and would like to get some scrimmages played this weekend. Is there a time friday/saturday/sunday that you all might be up for a few scrimmages against us?