Harmonic Blade Is looking for A team.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by HarmonicBlade, March 6, 2011.

1. HarmonicBlade

HarmonicBlade New Member

So I'm looking for a team. I'm willing to fully communicate "strategically" in any manner you wish and play any class you want. Chronicle suggested I start looking for teams so I want basically join the first group that lets me.
    These are my stats:
    Lifetime earnings: 6,678,602 (Not Much)
    Pro Kills: 28596
    Pro Assists: 14253
    Deaths: 13839
    Wins: 1245
    So I have so far accumulated a 3 to 1 death ratio, if you count assists as another guaranteed death for the enemy team. I personally don't. This is of course with mostly "pub" matches but, Hell that's the only real way to search for games.
    Well if your interested leave a post obviously.
  2. ChristmasInDuck

ChristmasInDuck New Member

Location and timezone? We're currently looking for more european players.
  3. RueTasogare

RueTasogare New Member

What classes are your specialties?
  4. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

Hey Harmonic, Rue and I are looking to get a team together for the upcoming league/tournament. I don't much care about where you are on the leaderboards or your K/D as long as you're willing to communicate, learn and have fun while getting better by playing some tough matches against some tough teams.

Feel free to message Rue or I either here or on XBL(or send a friend request) and let us know what your main classes are. We're currently looking for a Gunner, Tank and Sniper but are willing to work with the classes a bit if you're a good fit for the team and our group.
  5. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

Hey Harmonic Cups Of Rage is looking for players since some of our members rage quit on us. If you are curious ask CHRONICLE about us or msg me

GT: dadale1990
  6. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

Well, if you find them, maybe you can hire them.
  7. HarmonicBlade

HarmonicBlade New Member

I'm Eastern Time.
  8. HarmonicBlade

HarmonicBlade New Member

I play all classes but I can't stand playing gunner, just too slow for me. Assaults my favorite, especially for pub matches. You have good damage, mobility, and bot removal for when your team has no idea of whats going on. Some people think its the easiest class to play. I personally think gunner is. Gunner's damage can be unstoppable at certain areas. Sniper is my second best, I have a pretty good shot, and I'm usually getting head shots but not always. Then Tank, rail gun for the win, wanna stay back? good! lol. Assassin is okay, Backstabbing, Slash bots, use juice to kill turrets. Pretty simple plan, may not work on full teams but way to easy to pull off. Support shotgun is fun to use, (I used to play gears so shotgun is so easy for me.) but other then that I barely play him. So theres my breakdown .
  9. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

My offer stands. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  10. HarmonicBlade

HarmonicBlade New Member

Someone apprently warned me about Cor and gave a bunch of negative reviews about your team... what is that all about? He said it would ruin me or something.
  11. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

Not true i was once on their team they are cool.
  12. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

I know it's off-topic, but what's with the CoR hate? I don't get it.
  13. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Feedle had a major temper tantrum and alienated the majority of his team and forums.
  14. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Oh, ok.