Best 2 player class combo?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by th3cozy, March 5, 2011.

1. th3cozy

th3cozy New Member

What do you guys think is the best 2 player combo and why? That actually move around the map together not including heal bots. I was thinking tank assault is pretty deadly.
  2. Manouso

Manouso New Member

Gunner and Assassin seems to work really well.
    Myself and Yan usually run this when we get a bunch of better players on the other team.
  3. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Support-Gunner?

Of course, it takes actually killing bots to win... and leaving that to pubbers is a bad idea normally.
  4. vortexcontinuum

vortexcontinuum Active Member

Gonna have to go with Tank-Assault.
  5. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

A pair of Assaults, Assault/Tank, Assault/Assassin, Support/Gunner, Support/Tank.

Also, two SMG Snipers are hilarious. I hope your enemies like Freeze Traps.
  6. Organous

Organous Member

I go Gunner/Support. A good Gunner with a leash will be able to take out the other theoretical 2 Gunners, keep his juice, and be ready to give some more punishment. Gunners have to be at some range to take out bots with any real power, but as long as you have map control, that's not a big issue.
  7. Pothocket

Pothocket New Member

Gunner + Assault is the best class combo if you're looking to win games with a two man team. Gunner covers long and very long range with his twin minis and mortar, Assault covers medium while Gunner slams anything close range. Gunner takes down turrets while Assault works the bots and they both kill players.

So, if you're looking to cover everything needed to win with only two players, Gunner and Assault are what you're looking for.
  8. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

^^^^
    that means you are leaving the randoms on your team to kill bots.
  9. Drizydraker0ger

Drizydraker0ger New Member

I would have to say Gunner and assault. When i play with Chaos and it's me and him i do assault and he does gunner. When we stick around the same area we control it. When were getting pressure from 3 plus people my bomb plus ar and the gunners bullets slowing no one escapes. When we actually played together we both end up going like 30 Plus no deaths. Sometimes we don't need to push bots the randoms do it.
  10. [V]iVergil zZ

[V]iVergil zZ New Member

Probably double assault, me and Nevi0 usually play it with rof-acc-crit, and we found this combo really good. Double bomb and double assault rifle + charge and fly skill to run away from tanks and double grenade launcher + bomb to kill bots. And, if you find 3-4 players, you can easy separate them by using the double bomb and killing them 1 by 1.
    Also is useful that you can fly across the map and activate the ejectors faster than any class.
  11. Drizydraker0ger

Yeah I Have seen a double assault class it was for the least part not fun. They would set up there bombs on escape routes and kill quick grapple and shoot the target just ugh. But i have yet to see a double assault going around.
  12. Totally Not Grec

Totally Not Grec New Member

Sniper-Support or Gunner-Support
  13. Drizydraker0ger

I don't catch the sniper support helping much
  14. L3G3ND 09

L3G3ND 09 New Member

SIGMAR with a support is bad news bears, just try scrimming him when he does it..
  15. Totally Not Grec

Totally Not Grec New Member

I ran a clan with me and a support only.

They do a great job of area control with traps protecting the firebase, firebase and the support protecting the Sniper and the Sniper helping the Support to get juice.

Their skills and abilities go together hand in hand.
  16. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

A sniper-assassin combo can be really good. The assassin can grapple the incoming enemies while the sniper takes a few shots at the enemy mid-grapple.
  17. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Gunner + Assault = Win
  18. skayeyeelel

skayeyeelel New Member

It all depends..