MNC Italian Churros Clan

Members:
    NeVio
    EvalZenith
    xXSilentWolfXx
    c4stoor
    DarioLikex3
    PapaTias

I don't know why did you start trolling by changing your protag, i saw you too with the CoR one, idk why you do it too, but, if you're happy its ok.
  2. ChristmasInDuck

ChristmasInDuck New Member

First of all, he didn't rage quit the games, something happened to his connection in those games.
    Second; the team has not been up for a month... so what he did before he joined the team had nothing to do with us, also what our members do whenever we're not playing with them is their business.
    Third; you shouldn't have mentioned me in there anyway if you don't want it taken that way, and definitely not bring up one of those rare games where nothing goes right for us, especially when it's not even our fault, it's our random public team that cannot keep up against a full other team.
    Fourth; it's spelled "meaningless".

Now if you're done trolling our post please be gone, this is not the place for that. We will gladly play against you, just don't pull this kind of crap... You could say it's meaningless.
  3. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

The Verge-meister is their bomb-chuckin' lunatic of an Assault, and I mean that in a very positive way - the guy is as black as a black man's cape.

It started when I would join games when you guys would be taking turns airstriking the spawn and Juice-rushing a load of randoms to the point where the Moneyball would actually go back up because you guys weren't damaging it. I decided that it would be funny to highlight the rather pathetic pub-stomping by running an [iTa] ProTag whenever I ended up in a match with you guys. It started annoying you - and only you, no-one else has ever passed comment on it - so I continued doing it. It was also long before this team got set up. The [CoR] thing was for funsies - they need decent press, and since I don't use exploits and am generally a sexah individual, I sometimes use that tag.

4srs: you, SilentWolf and EvalZenith are all excellent players that are fun and challenging to play against. But no-one likes getting facerolled by a stacked team, so please pardon me for backing out every now and again.
  4. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

so...no?
  5. ChristmasInDuck

He is... He just didn't notice he wasn't on the list.
  6. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

oh. ok.
    our teams first time playing together ever(including public matches) was agsinst them on their aweful host.
    we won before second jackbot.

that is all. virgil, you can go back to trashtalking now.
  7. ChristmasInDuck

You're american? That might explain why then, european and american connection doesn't mix. Though sometimes you might just end up on a bad host, yeah.
  8. Exertion HD

Exertion HD New Member

Hey you should hit me up...I could sub in for a person if you ever need one! I'm a great sniper and support!
  9. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

yeah, we were all from america. they couldnt connect to our host however so we gave it to them.
  10. ChristmasInDuck

Yeah, I asked you on your post about your location and timezone. We're mostly european players on our team.
  11. ChristmasInDuck

Well, it'd be just as bad for them at your host, that's just how things work, honestly that's why I prefer to play against people from my own continent - my shots actually connect!
  12. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i was making a point. my team had NEVER played together where they play almost daily.
    we were on their host and it was TERRIBLE for us.
    we still won before the second jackbot.
  13. ChristmasInDuck

Yeah, and you shall have props for that.
  14. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

not my point. ita isnt all that great. they have what i call the...well. the [3, 15, 18] syndrome in that they think they are amazing because they can pull a +90% win ratio in random matches.
  15. ChristmasInDuck

Well, I'm not gonna be talking trash here, I am still looking forward to playing a scrim against iTa, I think it'll be a fun match none the less. Hopefully a best out of 5 or something like that.
  16. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

But trash talking is the best part of being on a team!

ITA? MORE LIKE IT-GAY AMIRITE
  17. ChristmasInDuck

And that's exactly why you're our team's troll xD

Congratulations! You've just been promoted!
  18. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

Hey I'm planning on getting on tomorrow after being off all week to get some scrims and matches with other teams. (I'm on JackTrips' team) Would you guys be down? I have no idea on a time since you are all GMT including me, but my team are all US so... I guess we will say tomorrow some time / late-ish? I have you psycho on my FL so I'll see what I can do.
    Don't get side tracked by the pub and let your team down!
  19. [V]iVergil zZ

[V]iVergil zZ New Member

I'm italian but i'm not an italian churros.

And Tom, why do you hate italians so much?
    You keep saying they had a bad host, christmasinduck explained you why, so..?
    :lol: :lol:
  20. Potatoeman

Potatoeman New Member

OH THE HILARITY