Stat Save before Host Migration

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Hiero Glyph, August 13, 2010.

1. Hiero Glyph

Hiero Glyph New Member

Serioulsy, this needs to be fixed so that your stats save when a player drops from the game that is the host. Usually it happens when one team is having a very good game so it is not fair to the players that put in effort to lose their earnings and stats from that match. Plese fix this so that it saves that information prior to failing the host migration.
  2. B3NH0LD3N

B3NH0LD3N New Member

I think that there should be a penalty for quitting early like loseing 5k of their current on-hand money when they leave before the game has finished eithe way something needs to be done because people are leaving games too often and nothing is stopping them
  3. xxxScorpion

xxxScorpion New Member

Hopefully not this because as it is friends and I playing together find quite a few laggy matches with bad hosts so we quit out not wanting to deal with a almost unplayable game.
  4. Diablohead

Diablohead New Member

A stat save on the host migration screen would be a blessing, so many good things lost because of the host quitting in rage lol.
  5. Kyou Kizu

Kyou Kizu New Member

/signed (Only way to vote so far. :p )
  6. Screwbeck

Screwbeck New Member

Even so, how often are you quitting laggy hosts? I see way more people quit out of matches because they are losing (often times badly) than I quit laggy hosts. I think deducting 5k of on hand money would be a good solution, if not, a start.
  7. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

This is one of the top issues we are looking into! Stay tuned!
  8. metalsnake27

metalsnake27 New Member

When the host leaves it also auto balances the teams (it may split your party up) if you get switched all your skills will be reset. However if you dont get switched, your endorsements will be all accuracy.. for some reason untill you switch back to your original class after you die.
  9. Orion

Orion New Member

I've only had this happen once, every other time the host has quit it fails to migrate host properly. The one time it did happen though I... less than pleased with the results. I lost all my juice that I had, half my money (lost about $600), and all my cooldowns reset. Luckily I was away from any enemies and had only been killing some bots at the time.
  10. B3NH0LD3N

B3NH0LD3N New Member

Iv only had one game when iv quit because of the lag