Burn and Ice glitch?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by cazoofoo, August 14, 2010.

1. cazoofoo

cazoofoo New Member

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this but sometimes when I am set on fire or frosted it damages/slows me down for the allotted time and finishes, but the animation effect for the fire/ice still stays on my Pro's body. This doesn't effect anything except when you are playing assassin as it ruins you'r cloak. The only cure is dying. :x

Also When you are playing as gunner/tank when you use your jetpack sometimes when you land the jetpack animation is still going on, you can cure this by jumping again.

Hope I helped :D
  2. Fashakakani

Fashakakani New Member

I too have seen both of these small bugs. Was kind of awesome though to run around with my head on fire that did not hurt me. :mrgreen:
  3. Orion

Orion New Member

I've had the same problem with fire. The first time I saw it another person was on fire infintely and I was like "What's that? Is on a high kill streak or something?" but that was like my second match ever so I hadn't had the pleasure of my skull being set on fire.
  4. cazoofoo

cazoofoo New Member

Admitted it is quit an awesome and funny glitch, but I hate being asassin when this happens :?
  5. ICryCauseImEmo

ICryCauseImEmo New Member

I personally dont like the ice glitch it gets annoying, the burn how ever :p would actually be cool if you were on a hot streak that you got something showing people. Almost like medals they have in TF2 when you are dominating that person etc.
  6. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

Keep in mind it's just the effect being stuck, it has no effect on stats.