Cannot Convert To Steam Key

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by fixn, September 29, 2013.

1. fixn

fixn New Member

Trying to get my pa key on steam. I go to my account, hit the button annnnndd..... nothing. Just a bad time to do this or what?
  2. ubermaugustine

ubermaugustine Uber Alumni

Steam key conversion is disabled at the moment, because we ran out of Steam keys and are waiting on another batch from Valve. I'll reply here once it is working again and apologize for the inconvenience.
    cwarner7264 likes this.
  3. pivo187

pivo187 Active Member

I got my key today & having serious issues with the beta as far as connecting to a game...Skirmish works fine but whenever I try to play online it just loads forever and nothing happens..One time I got in the game but all I could see was yellow, purple & black polygons...If you can help augustine I would appreciate it.
  4. edix

edix New Member

Do I have to wait to play the beta if i want a steam key? If I 'Activate on UberNet' am I stuck on UberNet?
  5. garat

garat Cat Herder Uber Alumni

Edix, no. If you convert to Steam, all you need to make sure to do is link it back to your UberNet account, which is required to play anyway. So you can start on UberNet now, convert to Steam as soon as we have it back up (We got the keys late on Sunday night, so the converter should be back sometime today), and keep playing.
  6. edix

edix New Member

Ah, thank you for the update. =)
  7. ubermaugustine

ubermaugustine Uber Alumni

Steam keys are back.
  8. keyxmakerx

keyxmakerx Member

I downloaded the game from steam and ran the game, but now it says i do not own a key and / or am no running the game in steam..?
  9. garat

If you converted your key to Steam, you'll need to link your Steam and UberNet account before you can play. The easiest way to do this is play the game once through Steam, or go to our account linker to link your accounts.
  10. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

I tried searching for it, but I still have no idea how to turn my PA key into a Steam key.
    Can we put up like sticky or something on how to do it?
  11. garat

Hostile, it's part of our account management on the store. http://store.uberent.com/account/MyKeys is the direct link, but logging into the store (store.uberent.com) will allow you to navigate there.
  12. hostileparadox

Thanks. Worked perfectly.
    Was this posted somewhere? Or was it general knowledge ?
  13. garat

I believe it's in the FAQ (I'd have to go check) but we also need to get a more obvious link, such as account.uberent.com or something. Going to store.uberent.com to access account information isn't the most intuitive path. :)
  14. hostileparadox

15. Trexblaze

Trexblaze New Member

i never got my steam key from you guys or steam and im aggravated because i can no longer play it anymore because i cant download it on my new pc
  16. lulamae

lulamae Planetary Moderator

Open a new ticket at https://support.planetaryannihilation.com/
  17. Trexblaze

Trexblaze New Member

i created a ticket earlier this month but i just created another one hopefully it goes through and you guys receive it
  18. Trexblaze

Trexblaze New Member

i have made 2 tickets but i have not got a response on either one
  19. Trexblaze

Trexblaze New Member

It has been over a month and i still haven't had a response to either of my tickets and it is a bit aggravating.