Poseidon's Trident Map Pack

Discussion in 'Mapping and stuff' started by tesseracta, June 12, 2015.

1. tesseracta

tesseracta Active Member

For all of those who know me as a player in-game and have seen my maps and liked them, I have them all in a file here.
    The system "Collide" will have the planets collide at game timer 22:15 unless you Halley the planets away from disaster, but there is a resort planet named "Hotel" if you or your enemies are too lazy to build halleys.

The system "Sincle" has a lava planet with a radius of 1600, but the planet is surprisingly not that laggy. I think it is due to the fact that about half the planet is covered in lava (sporadically placed)

Sol is a system with all the major moons around the gas giants and the normal planets in our solar system, and I modified the system so that the travel time isn't so long that it gets annoying.

"Heck 3" system is where there are 2 small planets that collide about 2 1/2 minutes in just for decoration on the very outside of the solar system. The six inner planets (already excluding the planet around the gas giant and the gas giant itself) will collide at about 31:20-36:30 minutes game timer unless you build halleys and move each planet away from danger by sending to annihilate then canceling the movement.

FYI (for people who play on toasters) some of these maps have a lot of planets, but the systems with a lot of planets aren't that big and laggy (Except for Orbit, Orbit 2, and Big Lava) and the planet size for those big systems range from 100 radius to 400 radius

EDIT: Now on PAMM Atom-Shell

Attached Files:

Last edited: June 13, 2015
  2. tesseracta

tesseracta Active Member

3. Quitch

Quitch Post Master General

Your mod's icon is broken.
  4. Quitch

Quitch Post Master General

Four of your maps have bad paths in the map list:
    Code:
    GET coui://ui/mods/PTMP/systems/_andecudden_a.pas 404 (Error)
    GET coui://ui/mods/PTMP/systems/_big_and_less_lag_2.pas 404 (Error)
    GET coui://ui/mods/PTMP/systems/_kerata-57b.pas 404 (Error)
    GET coui://ui/mods/PTMP/systems/_rip_pa%20multiplayer%202019.pas 404 (Error)