Nimzo’s Casual 1v1 Double Elimination Tournament

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by nimzodragonlord, May 12, 2019.

1. nimzodragonlord

nimzodragonlord Member

Nimzo’s Casual 1v1 Double Elimination Tournament – Saturday, May 25th at 20:00 UTC

Well it's about time for another tournament! And what better way to get them going again than by introducing up and coming players to this exciting (not) competitive, casual format? As this is a casual tournament, entry will be limited to those ranked gold or below in the past year. The double elimination format will give everyone the chance to play at least 2 games.

Format: Double Elimination
    Date/Time: Saturday, May 25th at 20:00 UTC (16:00 EST)
    Expected run time: between 3 and 4 hours
    Mods: Grand Homie, Pwn4Two, Marshall, and Exodus Esports map packs and Super Stats
    Maps: [The Void 1v1, Desert Strike 1v1 (Grand Homie)] [ (NEW) Motherlode (Pwn4Two)] [Solitude, Thief’s Pass (WPMarshall)] [Coruscant, Duat (Exodus Esports)] [Forge, Roc (default)]

If you can't play in the tournament yourself, don’t miss out on the action! You can still watch the tournament live casted by me on my Twitch channel at: https://www.twitch.tv/nimzopa/

Sign up here (https://discord.gg/C2nDBBu). Those playing in the tournament will need to check in 30 minutes early in Discord. All participants are expected to abide by PA's Community Rules and Guidelines.

Who will be crowned the best casual in PA? Come find out on the 25th!

Edit: Tourney image and rules.
    Last edited: May 20, 2019
  2. sardaukar666

sardaukar666 Well-Known Member

Wishin I was not out of town for work... I'm pretty casual these days
  3. nimzodragonlord

nimzodragonlord Member

Thank you all for participating in the tourney and watching it live! Pwn4Two has officially graduated from casual to non-casual as the victor of Nimzo’s Casual Double Elimination tournament. Congratulations to Oke and billthebluebot as our second and third place winners. I hope everyone enjoyed the tourney and can come again for the next one.
    grandhomie, bthirteen and lulamae like this.