Outside-the-Box Ideas for Balancing Units

Discussion in 'Balance Discussions' started by gitaxian, February 6, 2018.

1. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

again your are assuming stuff .. i have never considered anything obsolete nor did i consider artilry not to be a valid strategy the opposite even i consider it a VERY valid strategy and this is why it suprises me this much that it is not more used than what i have seen in the past.. i asked you a simple thing, that is all
    and again i´m not here to convince you so me wanting to be "right" means jack

frankly i´m tired of debating this with you as you derrailed the topic into semantics now..

and no i would not want to have supcomstyle ballance or crazy weaponinaccuracy in this game, disagree with it .. i don´t realy care ..
  2. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

i'm tired too honestly. I'd engage more but you act as thought you didn't say the things you did and throw words back at me haphazardly with utter disregard for what they mean or logic or continuity or factuality or a basis in reality. so yeah I'll call it a day.

For the record since I can't stand to let you end on implying this : I was being very clear about it being about FAF artillery not artillery in all games (this is new), I mean after all it's you who started that specific topic, not me, that's why I posted videos as proof... that you asked for... so implying now that all the sudden I'm making it seem as like you said all artillery is bad even though tough luck on quoting me there is.... I digress.
  3. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

there, just say that and be done with it ..