Casual Competitive Group/Clan/Team Recruiting

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Clans, Team, and Tournament' started by arseface, February 23, 2011.

1. arseface

arseface Post Master General

Starting a group/clan/team called Casual Competitive Gaming.

Rules
    1.No Bitching
    2.Don't be a ****
    3.Have Fun

The primary focus of the group is to get people who want to scrim, scrimming when able.

The secondary focus is setting up occasional scrims under modded settings. Once SDK comes out for MNC mods will start to pop up. If you don't like allcrits/instantrepawn/doublehealth/allbacon/jackbotsonly/communitycreatedmaps/etc every once in a while then don't join, you will find a better group elsewhere. Just because the game was made the way it is, doesn't mean variation is bad. All it does is change tactics, not eliminate them.

Once we get 6 or more members we'll see about setting up some scrims.

Also, I am new to competitive play. Any suggestions as to how to kickstart the team from those with experience would be appreciated. And if you have such experience and wish to join, all the better.

Oh, and map making experience would be awesome. A custom team map would kick ***.

If this looks fun to you, ask to join. No one will stop you from leaving if it isn't.
  2. khtewe

khtewe New Member

I can join im lvl 56
  3. arseface

arseface Post Master General

In hindsight, I should have added my SID so that people could just add me to friends so I could add them to the group. :oops:
    It's really only invite only so that disruptive people can be kicked if it goes too far(which it shouldn't).

On that note
    So http://steamcommunity.com/id/20705772?l=english

Posts in this thread should have your website in them just so I can add you easier.

I wouldn't care if you were level 3 with a .0001 k/d. If you suck you can always learn to get better, and being on a team should help that.

Since some interest seems to be starting up(if only a little). I'll see about getting a server up for the weekends until we get a full team of 6, then look into buying a server for 24/7 use.