5,000,000 HP Healed Pro Tag

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by wazupwiop, February 28, 2011.

1. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

It's a little known fact that Accuracy endorsements increase the heal gun range as well as the Tank's jet-gun and Assassin's katana. Shhh... ;)
  2. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Just for me i have 84,930,100 heal points And 2130 heal gun kills.
  3. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Solid numbers indeed. However, if you have 85 million in healing and don't see a problem with the targeting, I'm going to go ahead and guess that you don't make a habit of trying to save the lives of your friendlies. If you did, you'd see what we're talking about.

Correction: I have 131 million in healing, not 125.
  4. iammclovin117

I run at my teammates to heal them. As that song says, Don't call us, We'll call you.
  5. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Ok. Sorry for the mistaken assumption... :oops:

Can I borrow your heal-gun? ;)
  6. iammclovin117

Anytime, But only if you feel lucky. :cool:
  7. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

This isn't true. You cry because you're a woman. :D

And I never raise my voice. I just say, "I'm very disappointed."
  8. Patch

Patch New Member

It was never restored to its pre-patch efficacy. Anyone who says otherwise has not played this class enough.

The fixes in the first patch (rate of fire endorsement & no heal/hurt when taunting) created a slight delay on the beam. This caused it to skip about when selecting targets.

The second patch (Spunky) attempted to revert it back. It's better, but the lock-on is not as reliable as it was when the game was originally released.
  9. mute

mute New Member

There should be a priority of targeting for Pros, so that if a Pro is 2 ft away and Bots are 2 ft away (re Pro surrounded by friendly bots), it'll lock onto the Pro that's within the targeting area even if bots walk in the way of your aiming sight. I'd much rather accidentally target a Pro over a Bot than anything else. You might occassionally be frustrated because you were trying to target the Bot, but the Pro heal is 9/10 times what you're going for. Turret priority seems to OK as-is, though sometimes it'll lock onto the FB when you're not even aiming at it.

I still occassionally run into the issue where you are locked onto something for healing, but it has no effect or goes really slow. Unlocking/relocking fixes it.
  10. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

I agree with this idea of a priority system...makes the most sense to me...it's hard to lock onto someone running back at you needing a heal when they're sometimes going through a field of bots (middle of Spunky comes to mind).
  11. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

I don't really have THAT much of an issue with the H-H gun. Sometimes it is hard to aim with it, but I don't really have too much of an issue. I have had experiences though where someone died because it targeted a bot, but I have had that happen only 10 times or so.
  12. F5in

F5in New Member

I think the firebase should have it's targeting priority changed, too. Usually they're used for area of denial or bot control, in this case I'm talking about bot control. If there is a pro standing next to it, shooting at me, it should stop shooting the bots and shot the pro.
  13. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

That should be fixed before the hh gun.
  14. Patch

Patch New Member

While a priority system was requested by a few players, it really wouldn't be necessary if the beam worked as well as it did when the game released.

Same here. It's frustrating this wasn't completely fixed along with the other "corrected" bugs. For example, there are several locations against walls where firebases will now reliably deploy, but the hacks won't stick.
  15. TwevOWND97

TwevOWND97 New Member

I have something like 1,250,000, and I rarely play support, and I got the game at the time of the New Years sale.
  16. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

I looked at my count yesterday and I have a little over 6,000,000. I don't play support that often.
  17. RueTasogare

RueTasogare New Member

Those people that I've regularly play with as Support know that I try healing everything that I can. Thanks to that. my heal count was around 27 Million. Though... 50 Million is a disgusting awesome amount...

Uber should add a sixth protag to all classes. Something tells everyone else this is truly an epic achievement.
  18. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

138 Million. Because...F*CK EVERYONE ELSE!