Planetary Extinction League

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by sardaukar666, January 25, 2018.

1. sardaukar666

sardaukar666 Well-Known Member

_____________[​IMG]

Hello and welcome. I am proud to present the Planetary Extinction League, a weekly tournament for clans. We'll be sorting the wheat from the chaff, the strong from the weak, and finally figuring out who is best once and for all so that they can justly boast about it on every available public channel.

If you're not in a clan, and not planning to form one, then please pop along to watch and cheer on the participants, and also join our post-game 20+ player FFA on its own high spec custom server.

Next Match

The tournament is complete.

Format
    1. Games will occur every Saturday until all teams have played one another.
    2. Games will take the form of a 4v4 up to a 10v10 according to the size of the smallest attending clan. A clan may play with less than 4 players if they wish, but their opponent will still be allowed to field 4.
    3. Games will be played using shared armies.
    4. Participants should arrive 30 minutes early on the Planetary Extinction Discord to allow for lobby organisation, teams will be locked 5 minutes before the event.
    5. 2 points are gained for a victory.
    6. 1 point is gained for a tie.
    7. 1 point is lost for a no-show.
    8. Participants in the league will be invited to join our following Planetary Extinction event.
    9. Community FFAs will follow the main event, everyone is welcome to join.
    10. Event will run for a minimum of 2 hours.
    Current Participants

__________Air-Hoz_____________________Black Sun Empire___________________Crest Rot
    [​IMG]____[​IMG]____[​IMG]
    ________I.C.A.R.U.S._____________________Pixel Soldiers___________________Team Burning
    [​IMG]____[​IMG]____[​IMG]
    _____ The Nut Crackers
    [​IMG]

How To Join

Registrations are currently closed. Feel free to join an already participating clan or form a new one to participate in future events, joining a clan is a great way to make friends and learn more about playing the game.

How to Watch

Check the schedule, we'll be updating it with the details of participating casters. Below are links to their channels.
    Schedule

This is just a guideline and is subject to change.
    Code:
    | Date   | Time (UTC) | System                     | Clan 1           | Clan 2           | Caster      |
    | ------ | :--------: | -------------------------- | ---------------- | ---------------- | ----------- |
    | 27 Jan | 1330       | Bang Battle T3 V1          | Team Burning     | Pixel Soldiers   | wpmarshall  |
    |  3 Feb | 1400       | T-Rain system              | Black Sun Empire | Pixel Soldiers   | river39     |
    | 10 Feb | 1600       | Marshall's Lament (Titans) | Air-Hoz          | The Nut Crackers | g0hstreaper |
    | 10 Feb | 1600+      | Frontlines SA              | Crest Rot        | Black Sun Empire | g0hstreaper |
    | 17 Feb | 1600       | Omega Belt                 | The Nut Crackers | Crest Rot        | pwn4two     |
    | 17 Feb | 1600+      | Bang Battle T3 V1          | I.C.A.R.U.S.     | The Nut Crackers | pwn4two     |
    | 24 Feb | 1400       | War of the Worlds          | Team Burning     | Black Sun Empire | andreasg    |
    | 24 Feb | 1400+      | Worlds Collide             | Pixel Soldiers   | The Nut Crackers | andreasg    |
    |  3 Mar | 1400       | Frontlines SA              | The Nut Crackers | Team Burning     | andreasg    |
    |  3 Mar | 1400+      | War of the Worlds          | Crest Rot        | I.C.A.R.U.S.     | wpmarshall  |
    | 10 Mar | 1400       | Marshall's Lament (Titans) | I.C.A.R.U.S.     | Pixel Soldiers   | wpmarshall  |
    | 24 Mar | 2200       | Mots Recipe For Disaster   | Crest Rot        | Pixel Soldiers   | dissonant   |
    | 24 Mar | 2200+      | T-Rain system              | Team Burning     | I.C.A.R.U.S.     | dissonant   |
    | 31 Mar | 1400       | Marshall's Lament (Titans) | Team Burning     | Crest Rot        | pwn4two     |
    | 31 Mar | 1400+      | Omega Belt                 | I.C.A.R.U.S.     | Black Sun Empire | pwn4two     |
    | 07 Apr | 1400       | Mots Recipe For Disaster   | Black Sun Empire | The Nut Crackers | pwn4two     |

Scoreboard
    Code:
    | Clan             | Played  |  Wins   |  Draws  | Losses  | No Show | Points  |
    | ---------------- | ------- | ------- | ------- | ------- | ------- | ------- |
    | Pixel Soldiers   |    6    |    5    |    0    |    1    |    0    |   10    |
    | Black Sun Empire |    6    |    5    |    0    |    1    |    0    |   10    |
    | The Nut Crackers |    6    |    4    |    0    |    2    |    0    |    8    |
    | Team Burning     |    6    |    4    |    0    |    2    |    0    |    8    |
    | Crest Rot        |    6    |    2    |    0    |    4    |    1    |    3    |
    | I.C.A.R.U.S.     |    6    |    1    |    0    |    5    |    0    |    2    |
    | Air-Hoz          |    6    |    0    |    0    |    6    |    5    |    0    |

Last edited: April 28, 2018
    xankar, elodea, tunsel11 and 14 others like this.
  2. river39

river39 Active Member

Is the tournament gone use Legion?

And i would love to cast when i'm free. (might be a while got some buzzy weekends comming)
    sardaukar666 likes this.
  3. wpmarshall

wpmarshall Planetary Moderator

Get me a tourney splash art. I have an idea...
  4. Furballman

Furballman Member

This should be juicy, we're all hyped!! (+ we're gonna beat you)
    sardaukar666 likes this.
  5. sardaukar666

We are not using Legion for Planetary Extinction events... right now...
    sanityisforchildren and tunsel11 like this.
  6. wpmarshall

[​IMG]
    emarkus, Nicb1, MrTBSC and 1 other person like this.
  7. sardaukar666

1 hour to go until the stream is live, join us to witness first hand who the best clan is.
  8. sardaukar666

A big thank you to all of the viewers, players and @wpmarshall for making this event enjoyable.

Team Burning has made its first steps towards gaining boasting rights, better luck next game Pixel Soldiers.

For those of you that missed the event you can watch it here.

Congratulations to [pXs]Shubi, [BRN]ferretmaster and Titan01 for winning the community FFAs after the main game.
    Last edited: March 4, 2018
    ljfed, stuart98, Nicb1 and 2 others like this.
  9. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

You can download and watch replays from:
    The main event:
    • 8v8 Team Burning vs Pixel Soldiers (2018-01-27 14:05)
    Big games after the main event:
    • 20 player FFA (2018-01-27 14:54)
    • 32 player FFA (2018-01-27 16:05)
    • 32 player FFA (2018-01-27 17:09)
    You can search for replays using the times.
  10. wpmarshall

MrTBSC, grandhomie, Nicb1 and 6 others like this.
  11. wpmarshall

12. Alpha2546

Alpha2546 Post Master General

Man what a slaughter. No mercy at all.
    Nicb1 and sardaukar666 like this.
  13. NikolaMX

NikolaMX Active Member

Are we not having our tag featured? ;)
    sardaukar666 likes this.
  14. sardaukar666

I will update the OP soon, I have to get everything ready for the clans who are opting to participate ;)
  15. xankar

xankar Post Master General

Can I be my own clan?
    Last edited: February 4, 2018
    sardaukar666 likes this.
  16. sardaukar666

I see no reason why not, if you think you are able to 1v4
    Quitch and Nicb1 like this.
  17. xankar

xankar Post Master General

ez
    Nicb1, lulamae and sardaukar666 like this.
  18. sardaukar666

[​IMG]
    4 hours remaining until BSE and pXs go at it!
    elodea and Nicb1 like this.
  19. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Knowing @xankar, if you gave him 4 coms.... I could see him winning that haha!
    MrTBSC and sardaukar666 like this.
  20. sardaukar666

1 hour to go until the stream is live, may the strongest clan win!
    Furballman likes this.