Axiommod for starcraft 2 by totalbiscuit

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by MrTBSC, October 17, 2017.

1. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

https://www.axiommod.com/

this is a mod you can play for free with the starter edition of starcraft 2

so why am i posting this here?

in short what it does is simplyfying the macropart of the game reducing the ammount of actions (most significantly by having a build,train and researchtap that allows any action without having to select any worker or building to do said action)
    as well as allowing prebuilding structures similar to TA, Supcom and PA and bringing in the "spend ressources as you build" economy

but there are also a couple neat extrafunctions the mod provides .. such as intelligent creepspread, inteligent autoproduction of workers (that cost no resources unlike in the vanillaversion) .. global rallypoints for specific unittypes

so my question is if PA could not make use of some of the features included in that mod, granted PA is already easier to play on the macropart than most other RTS games at least imho .. but from what short time of playing the mod i saw is that it tremendously helped playing the game compared to the vanilaversion and it offers a ton of information as well ..

i can just suggest to give it a try to see for yourself ..

EDIT:
    unfortunately with the passing of total biscuit the site no longer gets worked on and expired ...
    Last edited: September 28, 2018
    tunsel11, romeosov and badfucatus like this.
  2. romeosov

romeosov Member

Bro im so bad at starcraft (Okey not so bad but i never become something like platinum in starcraft or uber :p) ... but now you make it like PA,SupCom,TA, Its time to destroy some Zergs And protoss
  3. w33dkingca

w33dkingca Active Member

IF you wnna game or 2 get me on here or discord @TheEffectTheCause. Aint tried axiom yet!