Community mods button missing?

Discussion in 'Support!' started by Skrzynix, October 19, 2017.

1. Skrzynix

Skrzynix New Member

So, I've bought the game recently on Steam and played it for a bit, however me and my friends wanted to try out some mods, but apparently i don't have a tab that is supposed to be there. I have stuff in my download folder, it just seems like the game is attempting to update the community mod manager and failing to download the update. I've already asked Uber support and they told me to write on the forums so that's what I'm doing. It's not firewall or anything like that beacuse i already tried turning all of that stuff. I tried playing the game on a different computer too. There's still that problem. Am I just being stupid or what?
  2. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Can you post the logs?
    https://wiki.palobby.com/wiki/Windows#Reporting_Windows_Issues
  3. Skrzynix

Skrzynix New Member

Sure, sorry for the late response. These are the files I sent to Uber too.

Attached Files:

4. eyhey34

eyhey34 Member

It looks like the downloads for the community mods timeout, do you have anything like a firewall or something blocking access to https://cdn.secure.palobby.com/... ?
  5. Skrzynix

Skrzynix New Member

I already wrote about it in the post. I 've tried disabling firewall, Windows Defender and all that good stuff. I even booted it up on another computer. Nothing :/
  6. eyhey34

eyhey34 Member

Maybe it is your router then or something on your network? if possible try it from a different internet connection.
    Skrzynix likes this.
  7. Skrzynix

Skrzynix New Member

Okay, I'll try that
  8. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

Looks more like antivirus / firewall / security suite blocking downloads and zips.
    Skrzynix likes this.
  9. Skrzynix

Skrzynix New Member

It does look like that but I've already tried disabling everything that might've been blocking the connection and when I booted the game up it did not change anything. I forgot to mention that every time I boot up the game loading bar freezes at something with mod manager and then it finnaly boots up after like 2 minutes. It might be relevant.
  10. Skrzynix

Skrzynix New Member

I might look at all the antivirus and firewall stuff one more time and see if I missed anything when I was disabling stuff just to be sure.
  11. Skrzynix

Skrzynix New Member

Okay, I've booted the game up on different router and it worked just fine. Apparently thanks to my amazing router firewall I wasn't able to download the stuff. I disabled everything, byt forgot about router internal protection. I fixed it and now everything works just fine. Thank you all for help :D
    dom314 and DeathByDenim like this.