Lest Play!!!! i think? yeah, lest play!! (searching for players)

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by romeosov, October 9, 2017.

1. romeosov

romeosov Member

Hi its me Romeo, i think almost everyone know me.... okey not really cause my name in games is
    PAG_LordOfTheRedArmys.. before you said... is not comunist xD i just like the red and i dont like these russian crazy things... by the way Im here to search a team to play Share 5.0 Eco battles because.. my friends Neon,Andreas,Fluub, corgi,Omega,AdmiralGeneral and the others just stay playing all the day in EPIC PRo %50 sim speed battles or they just play in diferent hours to me cause.. lest be honest im Mexican xD (sorry guys but its truth) Em i would like if you join my 5.0 eco battles i got a ¡¡¡¡SO STRONGER COMPUTER!!! (its so stronger i writte it in Mayus :p ) i will use it to host the battles and dont make explode the uber servers (UBER your servers are so good its just i wanna host the game in my PC ) and dont forget the nosebreaker he needs a break xD (okey im kiding) So if you wanna play gigant battles, send me a friend request My name in steam is RomeoRuiz15 and there is a planetary annihilation picture.

GL HF

And now i will give some tips for the new players
    #1.- attack
    #2.- dont die
    #3.- win
    And thats it, thats everything than every player need to know :p
  2. wpmarshall

wpmarshall Planetary Moderator

Nosebreaker, what have you done to Romeo?
    flubbateios and stuart98 like this.
  3. romeosov

romeosov Member

Im kiding
    He didnt made to me nothing Marshall, xDDD its just i saw his posts xDDD and they re funny (just kiding) you wanna play marshall?? :p
  4. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

Congrats on joining pag!!
  5. robomoo

robomoo Member

Can we join too? PAG_icycalm wants to know.
    Clopse likes this.
  6. romeosov

romeosov Member

Nah im really old in this game like almost 4 years just i change my name too many times: LordOfTheRedTanks, RomeoRuiz15, Romeo :3, LordOfTheShadowBots, LordOfTheGreentanks, and know the PAG_LordOfTheRedArmys .. almost everyone in game call me Romeo... i think gonna change the nickname to Romeo
  7. romeosov

romeosov Member

Join? yeah of course you can just let me know how to make my computer a server cause idk very well how but i got the hardware... just look this 32gbs ram and i-7700k i think is the same than MikeyS server