[Tourney] Andreas G Casual 7 Legion - on Sat 2 September @ 18:00 UTC

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by exodusesports, September 1, 2017.

1. Murcanic

Murcanic Well-Known Member

All right so here is the thing, People bashing each others attempt to have fun in this game is getting a bit ridiculous, I haven't been back too long but my god guys what has happened xD

Exodus is not to blame for the a lower player count and someone who takes the time and energy to host tourney's does not have to host them for everyone or one for every play style, these are free events done for free by passionate people. 1v1, clan wars, team games, FFA, single planet, comboxing, multiplanet these are all fine things that someone could make a tourney with. but someone doing one does not have to do all of them for the community... people can use their time as they want but attacking people who are still playing this game I think is a bit weird... everyone needs to chill out and let people who enjoy any event enjoy them.

yes trolling and general hate/salt is apparently everywhere but don't go down to those few peoples levels you basically feed them and waste your own time.

this is a game, a game that is fun to play, let everyone play the game they want to and if they want to go above that and arrange tourneys... let them do that anyway they want to as well?

Please?
    Last edited: September 11, 2017
    lulamae, ljfed, mwreynolds and 5 others like this.