what is wrong with you devs?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by SyTarn, August 30, 2017.

1. SyTarn

SyTarn New Member

seriously, this game is such a disappointment. i just went to play the game went into a war game and when i went to build stuff nothing was happening the commander had a Que set up and everything but he just sitting there doing absolutely nothing. i mean seriously this was supposed to live up to expectations and it isn't.
  2. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

Do you have any mods enabled?

Logs? Dxdiags?

Are you sure the game wasn't simply paused?
    Nicb1 likes this.
  3. gmase

gmase Well-Known Member

Maybe you clicked on the commander energy button. I'm inclined to think that's not a game bug because it have never happened to me in like a thousand games.
    Have you tried more than one game?
    Nicb1 likes this.
  4. tigerwarrior

tigerwarrior Active Member

Yes, yes. Blame the devs immediately instead of looking into your own problem for a moment. Good lord man, take a pill.
    Nicb1 likes this.
  5. jvahe

jvahe New Member

I'm upset with Uberent too, but this is a really dumb reason for being upset at them. Yes, Uberent did not live up to my expectations, but that's because they kind of stabbed the people who purchased the preorders for the Cosmic Edition in the back before the game came out. Getting upset at them because you can't read instructions is really, really dumb