The Politics Thread (PLAY NICELY!)

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by stuart98, November 11, 2015.

1. gmase

gmase Well-Known Member

"memorizing the most digits of Pi gets you the most points.

and it does not account for anything other than mathematical prowess."

Credibility=0
    elodea likes this.
  2. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

I feel very hurt that a most credible white nationalist would strip me of all credibility : ' (

also honestly if the whole IQ thing is the worst you've got against me then I feel sorry for you. It must be a tough spot. whereas I'm currently on mountains of cushions dousing ya'll with charlottesvillegate.
  3. tatsujb

4. tatsujb

13 seconds long
  5. Qzipco

Qzipco Active Member

There was one article that was scienctific: http://www.oecd.org/edu/ceri/neuromyth6.htm. The rest remain internet blogs. Even the article of the guardian quotes one study that states: "It's absolutely true that some brain functions occur in one or the other side of the brain, language tends to be on the left, attention more on the right."And then goes on to say that left brain right brain is a myth. Have you even read them yourself? I begin to doubt it. I feel like you just wanted to post alot of links to show there is a lot of "evidence" in favour of the left brain right brain being a myth.

And I'm am still waiting on your oppinion on the studies I have posted. I you don't want to read them just say it. Then I know there is no point discussing this with you.
  6. Qzipco

Qzipco Active Member

I pitty you. To that standard I would be a so called "alt-right" person aswell and I guess anybody who say that the neo nazis where not the only onces who commited violence in Charlottesville. Both commit crimes and should be punished. I'm not alt-right. I'm a right leaning centrist. So don't ever put me in that category again.
    "If you mean communism as in what marx wrote down I'd take no offense at being called a communist.
    " You might not take offense, but someone who does not want to be categorized with an ideology that lead to 30 million people die over the course of the 20th century does. And please don't give me that bs that the 20 century communism isn't "real" communism because we all know that that is precisely what will happen when communism becomes the ideology of a country.
  7. tatsujb

Duh-Doy
    [​IMG]
    as since they're pulling the "other culprits" entirely out of their asses to fit their narrative yeah.

at a certain point there's no more excuse.

Also for funsies :
    [​IMG]
    oh but I condemn that "communism".

I was specific on my definition for a reason.

keep getting bent out of shape to try and call me something though...
    I enjoy the display of rhythmic gymnastics.
    Last edited: August 17, 2017
  8. Qzipco

Qzipco Active Member

9. Gorbles

Gorbles Post Master General

I read everything :)

But yes, well done on quoting a singular snippet that out-of-context supports what you're trying to prove. I mean, I predicted that, but well done.

You're still ignoring the scientific evidence.
  10. tatsujb

call me unimpressed.

it says alot that against such an ultimatum this is the best you can muster.

one vid can't even do better for source material than left-wing media. and it has to dub over to create it's message.
    Is this how you enjoy your "real news"? ouch... and also yowsers

the other vid featuring a bunch of confed flags and a total of no antifa or communist flags.

there's probably a reason for that :

you generally only have a flag-bearer in a mob-sized group at least. If you've got just the one person then your hands aren't free to fight with an extra flag.

okay so no 'movement' possibly no antifa rally at all.

I'm willing to believe the one or two dudes lunging at the confeds were antifa :
    A. that is a possibility
    B. as it stands no proof against that very specific fact and (although they did dress more "gay pride" then antifa and LGBT hating them makes so much more sense)
    C. it is after all common notion that these two groups don't get along.

But here's some further points to take into account :
    D. Any decent American would have felt loathing at the sight of these people.
    E. there's dumb folk who resort to violence easily who identify with / claim to be of every group on the planet

so it's also possible that they simply identified as left.

But whether or not, ask yourself this : what does that really change?

does any violence against then (and again called me unimpressed by the show here as compared to the car which i'll refrain from posting) vindicate these confeds?

does it make them more right to do what they are doing?

does it vindicate your defense of them and the nazis?

As things stand now [as opposed to two posts ago] nothing has changed :
    1. still empty unproven claims that antifa was involved let alone (as you suggest) a major player on a level rivaling the joint nazi-Conf-KKK.
    2. downplay at every turn of the nazi-Conf-KKK
    3. defense of (seemingly absent snappy reminder) just and valorous causes in the conf group
  11. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

Don't forget the video of a terrorist running over people...

Also in the 2nd video they admit to showing content not even from last weekend. I guess not enough violence by antifa has happened, so they had to get it from somewhere else.

Also in the 2nd video: Moderator goes "the Nazis are ... Nazis." and the comment is "but communists!". So what? Communism does not call for the extermination of black people as far as I am aware. It doesn't call for mass exterminations of any kind.

So on the one hand you have violent antifa activists who are trying to beat up Nazis and on the other hand you have Nazis marching with shields and helmets, obviously expecting to entice violence and a Nazi running over a group of people, killing 1 and injuring 19.

Yeah those antifa people who get violent are bad and miss the point. Being against fascism is good. Violence is bad. Although I must admit it is easy to understand the urge to punch Nazis in their face. Isn't it? Being civilized is about resisting that urge. Some antifa members sadly fail that "civilized" test.

Yeah those Nazis miss ... a lot of points. And killed a person. And are openly happy about that.
    You see the difference?

Also yeah there were some violent anti protesters. Some! Not all people protesting against Nazis are violent about it. Most are not. I think that's an established fact.
    But there are no non-violent Nazis, KKKs, white supremacists, etc. Their whole ideology demands violence.
    So just going "yeah there was violence on both sides, bad, not gonna point fingers at anybody" is bad.
    If you want to be fair about it points fingers at Nazis, the KKK, white supremacists and violent antifa anarchists.
    Don't just put everyone protesting against Nazis on the same level as the Nazis.
    tatsujb likes this.
  12. tatsujb

oh please!

"forget"?

how lenient can you get? they didn't "forget" we're way past that!
  13. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

How exactly do you fit hundreds if not thousands of people into one car, and how do they all operate it simultaneously?

A single person, rammed their car, into people.

Another single person, rammed their vehicle, into people, in Barcelona today. Probably those pesky white-nationalists trying to get their point across in Barcelona now. Oh, those silly white-nationalists and their vehicular manslaughter.

Remember, my stance on this was always the same. Consistency. Even when the France terror attack by white-van vehicular manslaughter. If muslims are still not all to blame, then it was one and precisely one person in that vehicle who was a complete piece of garbage human being.

White nationalists are generally trash people too. Ones that verbally support the vehicular manslaughter, those should be guilty of supporting crime, sure. Yet, wasn't all this over a war hero's statue being disavowed by people some hundred years later? Not everyone that supported that statue, got in their car that day and found someone to slaughter with it. It's bullshit to group them all together. Label violent terrorists as volent terrorists, fascists as not-necessarily-violent-terrorists, conservatives as not-necessarily fascists, and muslims as not-necessarily-terrorists, and ISIS as violent terrorists, and antifa as a group that will generally assault not-necessarily fascists and orchestrate political suppression.
  14. Qzipco

Qzipco Active Member

Well, what are your thoughts on my articles? I would love to hear your thought on the scientific data shown in the articles I posted in this thread.
  15. tatsujb

Ohhhhhhh Thaaaaaat's the math by which left are worse than neo-nazis

ok! I get it now! call me changed!

you're going to drive that narrative even into 20 people and 1 dead.
  16. tatsujb

that is such an authentic and not at all odd tone that hides no doubts whatsoever about your trust in your stance. I applaud your use of normalcy. have a round. clap clap

most human award
  17. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

That was the "topic" of the day I guess, however the "Unite the right"-march/protest/whatever was clearly more than that.
    Protesting against removing signs of worship for their great history of slavery is a nice reason for them to come together, but the march was clearly organized by nazi/kkk/etc groups as show of force of the alt-right.

It's hard to argue that some people within that "Unit the right" march were not openly supportive of Nazi/KKK agenda.
    I mean they had like Nazi flags. And confederate flags. And all those typical Nazi symbols. And were chanting Nazi stuff.
    If you're in the middle of that kind of protest and you don't start to feel disgusted and leave then you're probably a Nazi yourself.
    tatsujb likes this.
  18. Qzipco

Qzipco Active Member

Communism doesn't call for the extermination of people yet the exterminated far more people than nazis in the 20th century. AND THIS IS NOT ME THE NAZIS DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG.
    "yeah there was violence on both sides, bad, not gonna point fingers at anybody". I think you fail to understand. I have said that I condemn both sides for their violent acts. I don't think it is just to only blame one side if both sides commit violence, is this really that unreasonable?
  19. Qzipco

Qzipco Active Member

What do you even want to accomplish? You don't want to look at the othersides data. What's point of even having this discussion?
  20. tatsujb