How do I stop being overwhelmed by all the stuff I need to do?

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by probodobodyne, December 6, 2016.

1. probodobodyne

probodobodyne Active Member

Okay so after losing yet another game where I was ahead by far (in metal), I'm upset about dying all the time with over 100k metal in bank. I simply can't spend it quickly enough. How does one stop floating so much?

I just can't keep up with my income after a while and this has lost me multiple games, mostly to orbitals where my own stuff are always too late.
  2. ljfed

ljfed Active Member

Try to spend your time doing the most important tasks. Focus less on the smaller tasks and more on building fabbers and factories/production/other stuff.
    Also if you find that you have a lot of extra metal and/or floating your metal try to get your next fabbers onto buildings instead of getting them to keep building more metal. It is ok to select some of your Fabers building metal and re task then to building other stuff too.
  3. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

zoom out more. forces you to use the macro tools your given and to control your army and your base building at a more macro level and to focus on the big picture.

user uber map mod to watch over several planets at once.
    lulamae likes this.
  4. killerkiwijuice

killerkiwijuice Post Master General

when you have a metal surplus build more storage quickly then build more factories, preferably advanced depending on game time
  5. hydrahawk

hydrahawk New Member

also you can utilize certain mods that can improve your overall speed while playing. Mods like expanded hotkeys, hotbuild 2... etc. Those have helped me alot