[REL] [CMM] Hotbuild2 v1.51 [113578]

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by proeleert, December 8, 2013.

1. proeleert

proeleert Post Master General

Ugh I hate editing defaults that I don't use :)
  2. ljfed

ljfed Active Member

Is it possible to add general hotkeys that aren't in the base game such as add to control group?
  3. proeleert

Asking me for new features hmmm and I was considering throwing money at you in Ablegamers.... :p
    It's possible but I'm very lazy.
    stuart98 likes this.
  4. wondible

wondible Post Master General

Possibly more appropriate for Keybind Extensions. Unless it's related to the Hotbuild unit-key mapping.
    proeleert likes this.
  5. ljfed

ljfed Active Member

Good point but until 5 seconds ago this was the only thread I knew of relating to hotkeys :p
  6. proeleert

Update 1.44:
    - Legion Compatibility
    killerkiwijuice, andreasgg and ljfed like this.
  7. proeleert

Update 1.45
    - PTE things
  8. proeleert

Update 1.47
    - Legion Compatibility
    Last edited: May 3, 2016
    ljfed, stuart98 and Quitch like this.
  9. Quitch

Quitch Post Master General

About time!

love you
    Clopse and stuart98 like this.
  10. ljfed

ljfed Active Member

Is there anyway to change legion hotkey settings outside of a legion game?
    I tried it out and I couldn't see any legion buildings unless I opened the settings menu while in game. So I added legion hotkeys while in game then went back the the main menu and found that if I changed my settings there then all the legion hotkeys went away.
  11. proeleert

No.
  12. pieman90

pieman90 Active Member

Can't assign legion units to hotkeys and when ever I add legion buildings to a hotkey it erases all other units(and buildings) on that hotkey. :(
  13. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

Yeah I had the "proelert is a lazy jerk" error too. Nah but yeah it's annoying.

Love you (small print like quitch did)
    stuart98 likes this.
  14. proeleert

Weird... will check maybe.
  15. lorodion

lorodion Member

Does anyone have any good alternative Hotbuild mappings (not the default 4) that don't mess so much with the other (non-build) bindings?
    It seems like if I start using Hotbuild I will need to relearn all mappings, not just the build mappings.
  16. ljfed

ljfed Active Member

It isn't hard to make hotbuild mappings around your settings. Just remove every key you don't use and keep the ones you will use, like attack move, patrol, reclaim etc. Then you can look on the keyboard diagram in hotbuild and see what keys are free and use them for hotbuild.

Personally I have most of my hotbuild keys on the bottom row of the keyboard from x-n which I don't think clashes much with the default bindings, though i might be wrong.
  17. lulamae

lulamae Planetary Moderator

I understand this is more in the category of "fit & finish", but it would be nice to have the Save/Close/Cancel buttons function the same way as they did before installing/enabling this mod.

Before installing the mod, when you first enter Settings, the Save key is grayed out and the Close key is highlighted.

[​IMG]

When you make a change, the Save key becomes highlighted and the Close button becomes a highlighted Cancel button.

[​IMG]

When you click the Save button, it grays out and the highlighted Cancel button returns to being a highlighted Close button.

One the mod is installed and enabled, you have highlighted Save and Cancel buttons regardless of whether or not you actually made any changes or saved anything.

[​IMG]
  18. proeleert

Thank you for reporting this. I'll take a look at resolving it!
  19. w33dkingca

w33dkingca Active Member

Im having an issue with hotbuild, there used to be some kind of list reset, as in, when im cycling through stuff assigned to a sinlge key it would reset the list upon not spamming the key or selecting another unit, now it doesn't reset and hasn't for some time, im sure there was an option for this but it has since vanished, I need this for some sick plays, and its really slowing me down having to constantly cycle through a list of structures if I press the same key again after a little time without using a different one, super annoying, Can the option please be brought back to allow this type of functionality.
    Thanks,
    TETC.
  20. w33dkingca

w33dkingca Active Member

After reading the initial post, what im looking for is a reduced hotkey list timer reset, what it was a yearish ago
    Last edited: February 22, 2019