Better single player?

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by stephensency, August 27, 2016.

?

Do you find PA: Single player to be challenging?

Poll closed September 3, 2016.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

33.3%
  3. In the beginning, then it gets redundant.

44.4%
  4. Sometimes

22.2%
  1. stephensency

stephensency New Member

I love the way that single player is presented to me, plus the fact that you are rewarded for winning and choosing special perks.

That being said it is way too easy, I understand that it is hard to make an AI unpredictable and challenging but seriously it really is too easy.

Even with Hardcore mode and Absurd difficulty I do not feel as if SP is challenging, I reallyreallyREALLY love the concept and idea. Some of you are going to say "well then play multiplayer instead", that (for me) is not an option, I don't like people in general especially if I have to compete with them (worse if I have to work with/rely with them). Also you don't get a very good progression or sense of accomplishment from multiplayer.

So is there a mod that will make things harder for me? Maybe I shouldn't use perks or upgrades. Is there a chance that single player will get a rework soon or late?
  2. Heizmeister

Heizmeister Member

I would recommend the mod " Enemy Ramp for galactic war" ,as well as "Challenge Levels for galactic war". Those two should provide you with a harder difficulty and more options in galactic war. They should be in the UI-Mod section.
    stephensency likes this.
  3. mwreynolds

mwreynolds Well-Known Member

4. stephensency

stephensency New Member

tunsel11 likes this.
  5. bmb

bmb Well-Known Member

Still would like a more complete metagame more akin to say Total War. "Rougelite the RTS" can only be improved so much with UI and loadout mods.
    mwreynolds likes this.