What's happened since release?

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by araneae7, July 14, 2016.

1. araneae7

araneae7 New Member

Just wondering what's happened in the community since PA went gold? I was around until roughly then, way before titans came out anyway, and have just come back. Lots of people are still active that I recognise; there are some I haven't seen yet, but it doesn't mean they are not about.

If someone could bullet point the highlights to help me catch up, that would be great :)
    cdrkf likes this.
  2. ljfed

ljfed Active Member

3. araneae7

araneae7 New Member

Thanks, that's me caught up game-wise. By that timeline I recognise up to first player save/load. When did we win the ant war? I can't remember them ever going back to ant after the endless renames.
  4. proeleert

proeleert Post Master General

@wpmarshall finally got his match for the ant name (and gloriously won) just before the AbleGamers 2015 Tournament.
    https://exodusesports.com/tournament/ablegamers-2015/
  5. araneae7

araneae7 New Member

Any new PA websites? I know of exodus, palobby and pastats, pamatches seems stagnant so I guess Brian hasn't returned. There was an unofficial ladder/irc, that's gone now? Google and exodus's about page doesn't yield anything else except unit databases.
    mwreynolds likes this.
  6. mwreynolds

mwreynolds Well-Known Member

7. Quitch

Quitch Post Master General

mwreynolds, stuart98 and cptconundrum like this.
  8. psdpro

psdpro Member

I wish palobby had links on the homepage to its subpages like /units and /chat. Then everyone visiting the main palobby page would realize it offers those other services.
    mwreynolds, cptconundrum and Quitch like this.