reclaimwrecks and buildtime

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by MrTBSC, July 5, 2016.

1. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

So i sandboxed a bit with reclaming units and a couple things i noticed
    are that some units when they are reclaimed while functioning seem to not leave a wreckage when destroyed while others do and i´m not sure weither that is a feature or a bug .. for instance i can relaim almost 29k metal of a atlas as it leaves its wreckage but not so with the zeus or ares as they seem not to ...

and reclaiming or having a unit damaged while building a unit offers no real indicator for when the unit/structure is actualy finished other than the fabricationgrid of the blueprint but that is sometimes difficult to read, it would be nice to have an additional percentagebar for when the unit/structure is fully contructed
    either on the unit or in the infowindow when you hover over a unit
    Last edited: July 5, 2016
  2. trashmanf

trashmanf New Member

Interesting stuff ... it's more important to me that reclaim works well offensively. I frequently ask air fabbers groups to slorp up a harassing fighter, dox etc

I have had to reclaim an attacking Ares Titan before , he kilt everything else. It wouldn't make sense therefore to have a Titan lose functionality while being reclaimed. Or else fabbers would be like a glass cannon instantly reducing enemy to wreckage
  3. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

i wonder how many players actualy use wreckage reclaim