Hey everybody

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by shs, April 10, 2016.

1. shs

shs New Member

Public Service Announcement from everyone's favorite user that drops in randomly every 2 years.

Do yourself a favor and buy Battleborn. Incusion mode is the closest you're going to get to a new MNC/SMNC

Thanks.
  2. operatingdeck881572

operatingdeck881572 Active Member

You dropped in twice during 2015. I don't appreciate your dishonesty.
    leov1993 likes this.
  3. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

No, Battleborn is garbage. It's been garbage for the last year that I've been testing it.
  4. notgunkedcontrol

notgunkedcontrol Post Master General

I played the closed beta and it was the worst multiplayer shooter I can remember playing.
    notgunked likes this.
  5. notgunked

notgunked Active Member

Gigantic is a better game
  6. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Is this SHSTiger?

I'm actually pretty surprised by the overwhelming negative view on this game. I'm not a big Moba fan, but enjoy shooters. This is more enjoyable to me than Gigantic for sure. There are multiple characters that feel very shooter based, and I find that several characters are powerful enough to do serious damage on their own without forcing teams to group up on players. While that will always be the best strategy, it shouldn't be forced upon the player like in SMNC.

I went 35-3 while down a player using the bird with the rocket launcher, benedict. Regardless of score, what other moba am I going to play where I can double jump/triple jump and use a strong projectile based weapon?

I heard the second beta was better but I don't know the differences. I ended up unlocking 16 characters which was pretty cool, I guess the first beta had set characters. I'm not sure if mercs were in the first beta, but I think I heard they weren't.

I wrote this game off completely when I first heard of it. Now I love it. Still not sure if I'm actually going to purchase the game but it was refreshing.
  7. notgunkedcontrol

notgunkedcontrol Post Master General

I'm looking forward to the overwatch beta myself. I have watched a couple streams of the game and it looks really good, and a several mnc players have been hyping it up to me.
  8. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

From one random drop in to another...
    Battleborn is bad.

It does have some good ideas though, like a working custom mode that runs on actual servers as opposed to a host Xbox. It falls short in too many areas to be worth mentioning, however.
  9. shs

shs New Member

hi buddy

yeah this is SHStiger, I've got the game pre-ordered. GT is now LSU389 if you pick it up and want to play.

this past beta all the characters were available to be unlocked, though one was held exclusive to PS4 for some reason. And they added an additional story mission.

Game's probably going to get overlooked pretty hard with Overwatch coming out and all the comparisons as "hero shooters" despite the games being nothing alike. Really enjoyed it though.