NEED MORE SOUNDTRACK

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by drumstix131, February 5, 2016.

1. drumstix131

drumstix131 New Member

I am fond of the PA:T soundtrack... until it plays over and over and over. WILL THE DEV GROUP PLEASE INCLUDE SOME NEW TUNES IN AN UPDATE OR SOMETHING!!??
  2. g0hstreaper

g0hstreaper Well-Known Member

I honestly think this is the first time someone has critiqued the music.....let me counter your..complaint with this, when was the last time any company ever updated their music? I don't think blizzard did that,Cod,LoL, or any games for that matter...why not just use your own music? I would think this would solve your issue yea?
  3. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

Uber actually did update the soundtrack when Titans was released. I really miss the way the original sounded and wish they would go back.
    tatsujb, Nicb1 and g0hstreaper like this.
  4. g0hstreaper

g0hstreaper Well-Known Member

Well my apologies then sorry @drumstix131 , still though, why not just pull up the old PA soundtrack on youtube and listen to that? I understand it's more work but I don't think the sleeping uber is gonna be awoken anytime soon ;-;
  5. wpmarshall

wpmarshall Planetary Moderator

That's it, that's why Uber have been so quiet, they're hibernating during the cold!

As for the Soundtrack, I really wish the revamped PA-T soundtrack was available to grab somewhere. My only critique of the original PA music was that sometimes it would change abruptly without any apparent reason, but it's much better in Titans.
    Ultimately you can always mute PA's music and have a playlist like Supreme Commander OST on in the background on shuffle/repeat.
    Nicb1, g0hstreaper and Furballman like this.
  6. stylisticsagittarius

stylisticsagittarius Active Member

The music ain't bad but they wasted to mych money on the music and could have done better with less...
    Problem is when you play alot the music sounds annoying and all the same so i understand why people complain...