1/31/2016 build keys, approach display issue, frequent crashing

Discussion in 'Support!' started by drumstix131, January 31, 2016.

1. drumstix131

drumstix131 New Member

1.) sometimes when I get into a game, a random but specific class of unit (anyone from commander to areal)
    Will be inaccessible with keyboard. I have to use mouse at this point
    2.) sometimes in approach when selecting a starting location, the entire screen is white, except for HUD items including the faint visibility of green starting areas, metal points, orbit lines (all very faint), etc.
    3.) game crashes for no reason.
  2. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

If you are on Windows, can you post a DxDiag.txt? You can make one by pressing <WinKey>+R, typing "dxdiag", and pressing "Save All Information...". Upload the resulting file here using the "Upload a File" button on this forum.
    If you are on OS X or Linux, which version/distro and what graphics card and driver?
    drumstix131 likes this.
  3. drumstix131

drumstix131 New Member

btw when I said units inaccessible I meant like keyboard shortcuts like v+t for metal etc.

I run OSX with a
    Nvidia geforce 750M 1024 gb VRAM.
    I'm not sure what version of titans I run but Steam says it's up to date.

4. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

That should be fine. I assume you are on El Capitan?
    Could you try disabling HDR in Settings -> Graphics? That should get rid of the white screen at least.
    I'm not sure about the unit selections. Do you by any chance use mods that could interfere? Try running PA with the launch parameter --nomods just to be sure.
    And regarding the crashes, could you upload a PA log for that session? Info about how to get those is here: https://forums.uberent.com/threads/how-to-find-the-pa-logs-and-game-lobby-ids.69151/
    The file names will have the date and time in them, so the last log will be the log for the last session. So if you crash again, can you upload the log here?
    drumstix131 likes this.
  5. drumstix131

drumstix131 New Member

I will keep my eyes open to any crashing and glitching, and post the requested information to the best of my ability. I appreciate your quick and helpful response to my situation!!!

6. drumstix131

drumstix131 New Member

Wanted to let you know, I have had a lot of gametime without this issue following advice that was given here.
    Thanks for the support!!!!!!
    DeathByDenim likes this.