Cast of a game between #1 ranked player oxide ion vs [RLM] AsZeal (x-post from videos subforum)

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by zihuatanejo, January 18, 2016.

1. zihuatanejo

zihuatanejo Well-Known Member

I hope you enjoy the video. I'd welcome any feedback or c onstructive criticism that you may have for me, for future casts. Be sure to check out my Planetary Annihilation playlist as well; currently containing 27 videos! One of them won a recent 'video of the month' competition in these very forums (the timelapse one) :)

elodea, oksidi, n00n and 1 other person like this.
  2. oksidi

oksidi New Member

Oh no it's this game haha :D. AsZeals dox and air spam made my game lag out so it was horrible to play so that explains some of my slow reactions ;). Good casting but maybe look at the economy tab a bit more often and perhaps have the camera a bit more zoomed out but do it your way ;). Keep up the good work.
  3. trashmanf

trashmanf New Member

Great casting. I wish the game was a little more even as it took on an air of inevitability once the econ imbalance . I will be watching some of your other casts , thanks for the link!
  4. zihuatanejo

zihuatanejo Well-Known Member

Thanks! I'm looking to do another one soon but I can't find a good replay. Hard to find a good, close game with lots of back and forth. As you say, in this game oxide pulled ahead by the middle of the game, if not a bit earlier, so it was highly probable he was going to win.

So yeah, any recommendations for replays to cast would be much appreciated!