The official who came back to mnc list?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by feedle, January 5, 2016.

1. feedle

feedle Post Master General

most of the alts are hungry poem
    well go look for the flash bang if you can find it.. highly recommend it! Whats the ghost pepper sauce by? Well if you get back on let me know. thanks
  2. botpunch2les

botpunch2les Active Member

The ghost pepper sauce is by a company named Bloodroot Mountain. It's a local hot sauce company here in VT, but I'm sure you can find it elsewhere? I think I have a hot sauce problem...
    I'll be on the lookout for the flash bang and if I manage to scrounge up an xbox i'll shoot GC a text or something and post on the forums.
    Are there even people in the lobbies of MNC anymore? Last time I logged in I sat in an empty lobby for about 30 mins before flinging my xbox against the wall because I couldn't get wrecked like ol' times.
  3. notgunkedcontrol

notgunkedcontrol Post Master General

Give me some credit two of the alts were your accounts. I don't know about the others but mnc actually lives because of backwards compatibility although most of us play other games for the most part and just hop on mnc every now and then.
  4. feedle

im kind of limited to what i can buy since theres only one store in my area that sells imports which is pepper palace. I have to order in alot of specialty stuff which is usually 20-30$ a bottle. Unless i go for extreme extract like mad dog plutonium etc.. then its around 200-300$.

Theres people doing custom pubs and the xbox one keeping things going.. alot of really old players coming back like chucknorris, riddler, johnybbreezy.

The only person who plays daily in every lobby is either cokey or untouchable...
  5. untouchablexp

untouchablexp Active Member

Yes indeed
  6. botpunch2les

botpunch2les Active Member

I like how you know my password...which is my password for legit everything haha. <3
    Feedle I figured you could find some Vermont hot sauce since my state is basically Canada Lite.
    I...just...want...to...play...mnc...with...WTFe...
  7. whoiscowpunch2les

whoiscowpunch2les New Member

We only make alts out of love <3
  8. teapot

teapot Post Master General

As far as private matches, there hasn't been any because of the differences between 360 and X1 in regards to frame rate issues. I don't have the patience to deal with that on top of how long it would take to organize matches in general. I've toyed around the idea of an ALL X1 MNC lobby to see how that worked for people, but it's just been too easy to play other competitive shooters that requires less effort to set up.
  9. untouchablexp

R.i.p pms
  10. y3434

y3434 Active Member

Why do you care? Think you're too good for pubs? FaaaaaT.
  11. untouchablexp

Noons had nice vidz especially GC 1080p
  12. y3434

y3434 Active Member

true.
  13. untouchablexp

Y would I think I'm 2gUd noon cause I taunt ball
  14. purplescratchy

purplescratchy Well-Known Member

ill pm soon after neeext week and i has exams n move and new internet, no more old house with led pipping lowslow the internetin.
  15. necrofly

necrofly New Member

I would like to play again, what are the optimal times for matches?
  16. leadlpmaster

leadlpmaster Active Member

17. feedle

Dont think they will ever happen again
    12 people to wait in a lobby for 30 mins