MNC Montage - Memorial for Gemicide

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by teapot, January 12, 2016.

1. teapot

teapot Post Master General

The community had come together over the last year to work on this project as a tribute to Gemicide. He loved this game very much and wanted us all to continue loving it just like he did. Uber Entertainment was kind enough to support us with this project by uploading this to their youtube channel. Major props to them on that.

Clips are from the community, all editing was done by Leo ( A LOT OF WORK) . The music was done by Shammas.

Here it is.. please like comment and support this video. Share it with whoever you know! As you may know there are lots of uber fans from other games, I'd hate to have any negative comments about those other games outweigh our efforts.

2. murkyduh

murkyduh Active Member

Good work boys! My eyes are sweating now...
  3. teapot

went through his thread last night again and my eyes were sweating uncontrollably..

I'm incredibly grateful that Uber had uploaded this to their account. This might be a weird thought but I feel that them uploading this cements gemicide's place in MNC history. He will always be a part of our family and live on through us, but with Uber uploading this he becomes a part of this games history for everyone. We made MNC last for a very long time, and it was a game worth playing for all these years. Even if the game does not live forever, Gemicides place in this games history will live on forever.
    stuart98 and leov1993 like this.
  4. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

Thank you all for putting this together and for supporting us and keeping MNC going for this long! The best compliment for us is that you all care about it and it's affected your lives in a meaningful way. We couldn't ask for anything more.
    stuart98, leov1993, y3434 and 4 others like this.
  5. feedle

feedle Post Master General

Im sure hes watching it somehow with us.. and being happy
    stuart98 and teapot like this.
  6. teapot

Feel free to let people know the game is still active but please don't respond to the negative comments that would result in further negative comments. There was a lot of effort put into this and we really don't need anyone poking at the beehive.
    stuart98 likes this.
  7. teapot

If anyone has ideas on how we can spread the word, let me know. I sent messages to the weekly leaderboards, but I think I should have done that at the end of the week. I don't think i'll be able to tell who I already messaged and who I didn't message..

Also plan on tweeting it out to some people who had played MNC. AngryJoe, TotalBiscuit, and apparently there is a Wrestler named Samoa Joe who had played the game early at its release.
    stuart98 likes this.
  8. feedle

Try steam
    Samoa joe is a heavy gamer and wrestles for nxt now in wwe
    Xcal might be a good idea as he was the one who made this game get exposure
    stuart98 likes this.
  9. teapot

I tried xCal but it will probably take a few attempts.

I don't use steam so if you do go for it.
  10. feedle

Go through the top 200 players on the leaderboard..
    Thats your best bet since those are the players who knew gem or played him.
    Steam is free and you can find anyone there just i dont think its much use since i dont know many pc players who left xbox.

If you get crimsonskull to send him a message im sure he would bite...
    Also it would be cool if xenonox came back or heard about it
    He was the voice for this game for years
    stuart98 likes this.
  11. feedle

Not really sure whos on psn that would be interested in watching other then chaos
    Also buff, lead, major and a few others should know
    I told toon already
  12. untouchablexp

untouchablexp Active Member

Shoulv
    Z
    I can help.pub wise.
  13. feedle

Host some custom pubs...
    Gem loved playing those
  14. feedle

Ive told chaos and lead on psn.. And a few others on pc like zatchmo.. Few of people i play w and old freinds.. Sorry i dont have a fanbase like xcal or nothing and not many people will watch unless they know you. I ask players to join and watch weather they have played anyone of us, like or dislike anyone of us.. To come together and enjoy the game and the video.

Also those who knew gem/teri to post a message on youtube or here and share some moments
  15. patema

patema Active Member

MNC is still the best game I've ever played
  16. notgunkedcontrol

notgunkedcontrol Post Master General

3k view mark was passed. Needs more.
  17. unkindlylobster

unkindlylobster New Member

Awesome video. Right in the nostalgia button. I've started playing again recently since I found out I can on xbox one.
  18. necrofly

necrofly New Member

Beautiful montage and great editing and music.

I didn't know so many of you recorded.