bug(?): statistic at end of game (only shows data of current player)

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by SourceSeeker, January 1, 2016.

1. SourceSeeker

SourceSeeker New Member

The statement from another thread that PA:T is finished, led to post this new thread!

So, besides some others bugs,
    why is the statistic still not working at the end of a game?
    Is it just me experiencing this?
    In the game lobby one of my friends joined my team. I added 2 additional teams respectively controlled by 2 CPUs. So in sum we were 6 players on a custom planet.
    At the end of the game, doesn't matter whether we lost or won, the statistics only shows data from the player watching it, although every player was ticked!
    Are we doing something wrong or is it still bugged?

Regards
    Last edited: January 1, 2016
  2. coldboot

coldboot Active Member

I think that the reason only your stats will show after a game has completed is because the replay hasn't been "published" by the server yet, and your client hasn't received the information. The time it takes for this to happen is likely dependent on how backed up the queue of replays is on the server. Sometimes it can take up to 5 or 10 minutes for the game stats and Chronocam to work correctly after the game is finished.

This is just speculation based on my own experience with this bug several times, and from being a professional software engineer guessing how things are implemented.