After Time Zero - A PA machinima

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by psyk323, December 5, 2015.

1. psyk323

psyk323 Member

[​IMG]

Hello everyone! After a month of hard work and planning, I would like to finally present to all of you fans of PA a trailer for After Time Zero, a machinima related to PA's lore!

After a lot of issues, plans to scrap this project and months of dust after it being uploaded to youtube, I finally decided to release the "finished" episode of ATZ. I hope you lot enjoy it.

#Old updates#
    The machinima will revolve around a fabricator bot sent by the progenitors to repair commanders for an unkown reason. After a long time, he finds Mjon, an old commander left in the dust of an acient war.

It will be out when its ready (hopefully that being in early 2016) and I'll try to update this while I work on it.

UPDATE - 31/12/2015

Hello everyone! Thank you for the kind replies and I wish everyone had a great christmas! Sorry for the inactivity in my part, I've been quite busy with personal stuff and getting new periferals (I broke my keyboard a couple of weeks ago).

To answer some of your questions regarding future episodes and what not, there will be one episode, and so far that's all that I've planned. The future only depends on how the viewers and PA fans react regarding the first episode. Though the trailer was created as a 'rendering test', to spread the word of this project and to see what the PA community thought of it and so far you seem to like it so that's a good thing!

TL: DR - Is there episode coming out? Yes, there will be one episode coming out eventually.

But what about a possible spawn of a series? Would I be able to continue the story? The answer is yes, I've already planned quite a lot of backstory lore for stuff to make sense with the actual PA lore (and maybe fill some gaps?).

Hope you guys/gals can bear with me with the slow progress on this.
    Last edited: August 28, 2016
    MrTBSC, lulamae, FSN1977 and 27 others like this.
  2. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

short but sweet.

kepp 'em coming!
  3. killerkiwijuice

killerkiwijuice Post Master General

4. ace902902

ace902902 Active Member

5. Nicb1

Nicb1 Post Master General

Great work there. Really looking forward to a future episode :)
  6. psyk323

psyk323 Member

Yeah the idea originally was to make one episode but honestly it could spawn a series with the story I've created!
    Nicb1 likes this.
  7. elodea

elodea Post Master General

Nice work!

This kind of stuff would have been great for gw. Personality, light humour, light narrative for otherwise soulless units. As short system introductions anyway.
    stuart98 and tunsel11 like this.
  8. Alpha2546

Alpha2546 Post Master General

Nice short and sweet. Cool stuff!
  9. violetania

violetania Well-Known Member

Ahahaha!!!!! This is adorable <3 <3 <3
    Nice work!!!!
  10. KnavishPlum

KnavishPlum Active Member

I always thought that PA would be perfect for making some kind of comedy with all the little bots and commanders, they just look so cartoonish that it fits.
  11. Bbrink1996

Bbrink1996 New Member

This looks great. Can't wait to see more. :)
  12. g0hstreaper

g0hstreaper Well-Known Member

But will there be more? Tune in next week for another exciting episode of DRAGON BALL- oh wait a minute...
    Corgiarmy likes this.
  13. wpmarshall

wpmarshall Planetary Moderator

Unfortunately a few things came up which meant I couldn't provide voices for this, but if there are future ones I could do.
  14. psyk323

psyk323 Member

Hello everyone! Thank you for the kind replies and I wish everyone had a great christmas! Sorry for the inactivity in my part, I've been quite busy with personal stuff and getting new periferals (I broke my keyboard a couple of weeks ago).

To answer some of your questions regarding future episodes and what not, there will be one episode, and so far that's all that I've planned. The future only depends on how the viewers and PA fans react regarding the first episode. Though the trailer was created as a 'rendering test', to spread the word of this project and to see what the PA community thought of it and so far you seem to like it so that's a good thing!

TL: DR - Is there episode coming out? Yes, there will be one episode coming out eventually.

But what about a possible spawn of a series? Would I be able to continue the story? The answer is yes, I've already planned quite a lot of backstory lore for stuff to make sense with the actual PA lore (and maybe fill some gaps?).

Hope you guys/gals can bear with me with the slow progress on this.

PS.: This is being posted 8 minutes before the new year! Happy 2016 everyone! :D
    Last edited: January 1, 2016
    dom314, tunsel11, Corgiarmy and 3 others like this.
  15. psyk323

psyk323 Member

After a lot of issues, plans to scrap this project and months of dust after it being uploaded to youtube, I finally decided to release the "finished" episode of ATZ. I hope you lot enjoy it.
    tunsel11, Alpha2546, lulamae and 4 others like this.
  16. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Finally got around to watching it. That was great! :)
  17. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General