Serous lag issues

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by pivo187, December 20, 2015.

1. pivo187

pivo187 Active Member

Just got back into pa after buying titans. Started to enjoy playing the game again but noticed that it's been lagging extremely bad lately...Is this a problem with the servers?
    tunsel11 likes this.
  2. killerkiwijuice

killerkiwijuice Post Master General

3. Alpha2546

Alpha2546 Post Master General

Maybe something like this?
    pa 2015-12-20 22-20-02-40.jpg

Or this
    I've been noticing it too. Servers being laggy from time to time. Neon noticed it too. Its not getting better.
  4. pivo187

pivo187 Active Member

Yes what alpha posted. I thought it might be my connection but other games did not lag so....uber what is going on?
    warrenkc and tunsel11 like this.
  5. pivo187

pivo187 Active Member

This crash has happend often.. Strange thing is I get this crash on two different computers with different setups..Pa is the only game I've ever owned that has crashed this often...

Attached Files:

6. pivo187

pivo187 Active Member

Bump if anyone on the forums out from uber can help it would be much appreciated..really frustrating
  7. g0hstreaper

g0hstreaper Well-Known Member

I dont know what's going on but I blame Alpha for all the issues
  8. pivo187

pivo187 Active Member

Well playing tonight the same crash I posted a pic of happened again...
  9. lordathon

lordathon Active Member

Like same think of issue.

Start a game, landing mi com, make a build factories list and.... game freez. I only get mi game fluent when mi com dies...and this 3 times. :/

And when I didn't have this freez mi game is between 25-50 seconde later than others players. That was a nice night for playing!
  10. pivo187

pivo187 Active Member

Lord do you get a crash like the one I posted or the game just freezes? If anyone can provide help as to why the crash above is occurring I would appreciate it...please?
  11. pivo187

pivo187 Active Member

Is there a better thread or area to post about this to get help? The game continues to stutter and lag. I played a game offline with the maximum number of ai and the game did not lag or stutter at all so it's obviously some kind of issue online...I checked my connection and I'm at 40 ping with a download speed of 30 to 50mb per second so the problem can't be there either..no other games lag online so I have no idea what could be wrong...forum member help, uber?? Someone..?
  12. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Just to check, you don't have anything like Asus game first, or msi afterburner installed? Those can interfere with PA's connection to the servers causing this type of problem...
  13. ljfed

ljfed Active Member

Also just to check are you sure your not playing on Australian servers if your in Europe and vise versa when you experience the lag?
  14. pivo187

pivo187 Active Member

The lag is not the only issue the game crashes way to often. I contacted jables with the issue and he gave me an email address to send the problems to. I did that but have not received any reply in a week...I've never owned any pc game that has crashed this often...
  15. lordathon

lordathon Active Member

When they come back they can fix the server to have stable lobby and games... 4 games and we can only finish 1 without a crash from PA....
    tunsel11 likes this.
  16. pivo187

pivo187 Active Member

Same here lordathon..every game I played of pa has crashed at least once and sometimes two times...