Stupidity you've seen. The best hits.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by PlumbumTheEpic, February 14, 2011.

1. killien

killien Active Member

I wonder if that was you I was playing against the other day
    Had a sniper completely miss 5 shots in a row before finally headshotting me, while I was a Tank
  2. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

The other night, I was playing Tank on Spunky and got face grappled by a Dagger toting Assassin. I just stood there while she did it. I continued to watch her try to slice me to death. Once my health got low, I clutch passived. I let her continue to slash at me until I was at low health again. She was sure she was going to kill me. Then I Product Bombed her and Rail Gun grappled her off the map. :lol:
  3. pree3z

pree3z New Member

So it's overtime, and both moneyballs are at about 25% health. So, to try to win for my team (of randoms, I might add) I go and try to buy juice, only to be met at the only juice machine available by a sniper on my team, who beats me to buying it. Being the optimist I am, I think "Ok, he can probably win it for us". I watch him juice and try to grapple the moneyball for the entire duration, and proceeds to die. We end up losing, I end up lolangry.
  4. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

I saw a Support with a level 3 hack that hacked a Long-Shot turret which was already level 3 hacked by me.

Bless, I think he was just trying to be like me. Regardless, I still got the money.
  5. Davy o

Davy o New Member

Ill list something i did myself

On grenade 3 it was very start of round i pushed first waves of bots back and the team was comin out of base at me so i jetpack and fly backwards right off the ledge
  6. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

So...Stupidity right?

Anyone been to the Uber forums lately?
  7. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

Yup. CoR has a delusional persecution complex and Feedle is Jim Jonesing it up with his followers. I'm personally enjoying the massive shame spiral.
  8. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

I have no idea what all that means, but thank god I left, then :lol:
  9. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

someone should hire a public relations representative for CoR
  10. [V]iVergil zZ

[V]iVergil zZ New Member

Stupidity? mmm...maybe 2 assassins running facing me (tank) uncloacked, they got brutally charged lol