[REL] MysticalFists Titans Cheats (SP/MP)

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by mysticalfists, December 26, 2015.

1. mysticalfists

mysticalfists Member

Mystical Fists Titans Cheats (SP/MP)
    - Brought to you by Demeter OZ

Behold the magnificent return of Mystical Fists Cheats to PA: Titans! There are both a Client and Server version, which allow the cheats to work in Galatic War (Client), AI Skirmish (Server), and Multiplayer (Server). This mod adds hacked copies of all units that only you and other live players can build. Any unit you build will have a Quick Build, High Health, and High Resources. Special units, including, Holkins, Anti-Nuke, and Nuke Launcher will also have quick reload.

Note: This mod affects build.js and unit_list.json, which may cause conflicts with other mods that edit units.

Note: AI players you controll in Galactic War will also have access to the hacked units.

Note: For multiplayer, only the host need have the mod installed. Also note that this mod does increase game loading time.

Speical thanks to Demeter OZ, who purchased PA:Titans for me on Christmas, just so I can update this mod!! I've uploaded hacks, mods, game tutorials, moderated forums, etc; however, I've never had anyone from the internet purchase something for me before. Thanks a ton Demeter OZ, glad you enjoyed my work!

Change Log:
    - 1.0 Initial Release

DOWNLOAD WITH PAMM LINK BELOW!!~
    Note: PAMM will have a MysticalFists Galactic War Titans Cheats (Client), and MysticalFists AI Skirmish Titans Cheats (Server). Be sure to download the correct one or both.
    Last edited: December 26, 2015
    DeathByDenim likes this.
  2. mysticalfists

mysticalfists Member

Last edited: December 27, 2015
  3. lolwulf

lolwulf New Member

will this also work for the classic version or do you have to own the dlc as well ?? because the other version of your mod dosnt work for me cause of the version conflicting
  4. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

It should, there just might be some buggy titans units in your build bar. Don't click them, they'll crash your game.
  5. lolwulf

lolwulf New Member

nope that didnt work i tried installing it and it just crashed my game as soon as i tried going into a battle :/
  6. mysticalfists

mysticalfists Member

Damn.
    I wasn't sure myself, but I figured it would work as long as you didn't select the Titans. I'll update the classic version in a bit ;)
  7. mysticalfists

mysticalfists Member

@lolwulf what trouble are you having with PA Classic? I just got done running PA v89755 with both MF Galactic War Cheats v1.6 and MF AI Skirmish Cheats v1.0, both from August with absolutely no issues.
  8. acetor432

acetor432 New Member

(please disregard this post the problem I was having resolved itself, I came to conclusions too fast)
    Last edited: February 22, 2016
    mysticalfists likes this.
  9. daisuke99

daisuke99 New Member

I like the mod and all, its fun to nuke everything in A.I Skirmish but the Galactic War Titans version does not work for me, i get the cheat tech and then if i go and attack an enemy it just gets stuck at the loading screen... What do i do about that? or rather, what can i do about that?
  10. charlieee

charlieee New Member

Never done any mods for this game, how difficult would it be to edit out build speed from this mod? only want tech and resources.
  11. yynoobslayeryy

yynoobslayeryy New Member

hi
    theres a ploblem with the titans skirmish mod when i installed it the buildbar is not there why?
  12. yynoobslayeryy

yynoobslayeryy New Member

it adds two of every unit why?
  13. cerebrate117

cerebrate117 New Member

Is there a way to just allow the AI to use this on a skirmish mode without having to take control of them or anything?